Need Some Help with Wifes Bike Levers!!!

biglew77

Registered
What’s going on everyone? My wife has already taken the MSF course on a 250cc Chicken Hawk, and is starting to ride her bike now. Problem is that her hands are small and a few times now she has rolled on the throttle & pulled the break at the same time, she was holding in the clutch when she did that! Does anyone how of something we can buy for her bike or do to get her levers closer to the handle bars. Thank you for your help in advance, it is greatly appreciated....:please:
DSC01562 - Copy.jpg

DSC01562 - Copy.jpg

Pazzo Racing - Performance Sportbike Custom Levers

Mine seem to be about 1/2 closer on the lowest setting. (just checked with a tape measure)
I would contact them to see if they have the answer for your specific application..
If they will work, go to pashnit.com and get in on the discount, he either has a group buy or discount.

What setting is her brake on now? 1 is FURTHEST from the bar and 5 (I think there are 5) is the closest.

The clutch won't have an adjuster so a set of CRG, Pazzo, or ASV levers will be able to bring it in more.

Also, if the setting is on the closest (5) on the brake and its still too far out AND you don't want to go aftermarket, you could cut down the "plunger" that the brake lever actuates to cause the braking. I however, wouldn't recommend this as a good idea, as if you cut it down too much, your brake lever may hit the bar before engaging the full use of the brakes (obviously dangerous).

Pazzo Racing - Performance Sportbike Custom Levers

Mine seem to be about 1/2 closer on the lowest setting. (just checked with a tape measure)
I would contact them to see if they have the answer for your specific application..
If they will work, go to pashnit.com and get in on the discount, he either has a group buy or discount.

I may have confused the issue here.
With the pazzo at the closest setting and the stock lever in the closest setting, the Pazzo is approx 1/2 closer to the bars.
This may be enough to get her where she needs to be.

As mentioned, the aftermarket lever's offer an amazing amount of adjustment.There the best thing I have done to any of my bike's.I run the ASV shorty lever's both on and off road.You just have to figure out what length lever's to get for her.I have to run the lever's on cindy's 675 very close to the bar's so she can reach.

Big, couple days ago, I did a set for a gal that had just bought a spankin' new Triumph 675. Bike fit her great as that bike is tiny, but first thing they did was call me about the levers since she couldn't reach them. They'd had the bike just one day at that point.

After hemming and hawing about long vs. short debate, she opted for shorts. When they got them a few days later, they called back pretty jazzed to say they worked out great and solved the problem of reach. :cheerleader: Hand lengths and body styles vary of course, especially when we're addressing fitting a petite woman to a bike, but in this instance, it worked out great to source the Pazzo Levers.

Pazzo isn't the only boy on the block, so opt for a look and style you like and run with it. If you go with the Pazzo, you can used order them here: PAZZO Buy Now & will get a set sent out. Check out the Pazzo Site on PashnitMoto- just expanded it into 13 pages of info & pics about Pazzos.

PashnitMoto Buy Now: Pazzo Racing Levers, Shipping daily

blue_pazzo_Img_3951_400.jpg blue_pazzo_Img_4774_400.jpg

blue_pazzo_Img_3951_400.jpg

blue_pazzo_Img_4774_400.jpg

My Wife has Pazzo levers on her 600 RR & they really helped. Her hands are very small too. She had a Katana that we had to tilt the levers up instead of down so she could reach out & pull it in to the bar.

What’s going on everyone? My wife has already taken the MSF course on a 250cc Chicken Hawk, and is starting to ride her bike now. Problem is that her hands are small and a few times now she has rolled on the throttle & pulled the break at the same time, she was holding in the clutch when she did that! Does anyone how of something we can buy for her bike or do to get her levers closer to the handle bars. Thank you for your help in advance, it is greatly appreciated....:please:
View attachment 129646

ASV are very comfy:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I love my ASV C5 shorties too. You can adjust the levers up or down to help with her being able to reach the levers.

Back