Time for the wife to upgrade?

Pit Bull 13

Registered
my wife has had her Ninja 500 for 3 years.. and Im thinking its time for her to get a upgrade she wants one too.. I think busa. what do you think?
If she gets a Busa or any other bike I prolly wont get my RCC turbo kit. So what do i do? turbo or new bike for wife? ???

her bike now
0426081604.jpg

Her sitting on my bike.. I like the way it looks.. My wife on a Busa
Amber on my Busa.jpg

0426081604.jpg

Amber on my Busa.jpg

My 2 cents: If she likes it, why change? How about safety upgrades instead such as gear or pulsing headlamp and tail lamp.

If she wants something different but still light, the SV650's have a loyal following and could be used by both of you for track days. Some have ABS.

My 2 cents: If she likes it, why change? How about safety upgrades instead such as gear or pulsing headlamp and tail lamp.

If she wants something different but still light, the SV650's have a loyal following and could be used by both of you for track days. Some have ABS.

She has gear.. she has 2 armor jackets.. the pic with her on her bike is 3 years old the day we bought it.. I rode it to a parking lot and showed her how to ride.. we bought a jacket later that night..
She dosnt wanna stick money into her 500 to mod it up.. she wants more power and dosnt wanna mod up a bike shes gonna get rid of..

Give her your Busa and you go find a Turbo Busa for youself. Sell the 500 and put that money toward the Turbo bike:thumbsup:

My wife has been riding for years and has had several different bikes including three SV650's which has always been her favorites. That was until she bought a new 08 GSXR750. She loves this thing...done her first track day this past spring. She has ridden my 08 Busa before and really likes it but is much more comfy on the gixxer with its light weight and nimble handling....and its not slow :thumbsup:

My wife has been riding for years and has had several different bikes including three SV650's which has always been her favorites. That was until she bought a new 08 GSXR750. She loves this thing...done her first track day this past spring. She has ridden my 08 Busa before and really likes it but is much more comfy on the gixxer with its light weight and nimble handling....and its not slow :thumbsup:

Im gonna have to go with this one.. She want me to get the turbo.. shes all for it.. She is unsure on the weight of the busa.. as for speed me being faster.. she rides a 500 ninja VS a 1340 cc Busa .. we race all the time.. as long as i slow down so she can catch up she dont mind.. :bowdown::bowdown: man I love my wife she even said she would wait a year or two to get her a 750 or 1000

Im gonna have to go with this one.. She want me to get the turbo.. shes all for it.. She is unsure on the weight of the busa.. as for speed me being faster.. she rides a 500 ninja VS a 1340 cc Busa .. we race all the time.. as long as i slow down so she can catch up she dont mind.. :bowdown::bowdown: man I love my wife she even said she would wait a year or two to get her a 750 or 1000

You got a great wife bro:thumbsup:

She got any single sisters?:whistle:

she is willing to wait so you can get the turbo! You have it made, lucky you.

Last edited:
Sorry shes a only child.. I love her.. she was by my side when i wrecked bad 1 month before our wedding. now were about to come up on our 1 year wedding anniversary.. 10/31/09 halloween wedding.. it rocked..
hears a wedding pic..
wedding pic.jpg

wedding pic.jpg

I have got to slow down when reading Thread Titles, Here is what I saw

Time for the wife upgrade?

I was thinking Dude, She is cute, Rides a Bike, what else do you want.

Now that I have the real thread, Give her that Busa and get yourself a Turbo.

Had an 05 GSXR 750 and loved bike, but better on the Busa

You're getting a divorce???

Oh!, not that kind of upgrade. :laugh:

Give her a new bike! :thumbsup:

Back