Time for the wife to upgrade?

Im down to get her any bike she wants as long as its a GSXR :laugh: Im trying to see what is out there and what you orgsters think.. she really likes the 750's shes not agenst the Busa altho she is a little scared of it.. shes only 135 lbs and the busa is kinda heavy for her.. she gets sore on her 500 before I get sore on my busa..

Hey, this is Janie, TNBusa's wife. He told me about this thread and wanted me to post some pics of my gixxer. I have to say this bike RAWKS!!!! I love everything about it!

Slick-Poster-web.jpg

ourbikes.jpg

img_7813.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

A2202025.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

Sorry if I went overboard with the pics, but I love this bike! :D

Last edited:
Hey, this is Janie, TNBusa's wife. He told me about this thread and wanted me to post some pics of my gixxer. I have to say this bike RAWKS!!!! I love everything about it!

Slick-Poster-web.jpg

ourbikes.jpg

img_7813.jpg

IMG_2831.jpg

A2202025.jpg

IMG_2043.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

Sorry if I went overboard with the pics, but I love this bike! :D

I just showed my wife your pic's she sat on a one just like yours and loved it.. and now after seeing your's she is swinging towords what you have

Cool deal...it is really a great bike. I just put some grip heaters on it this week so she can ride all winter. I ride it every now and then and it is very angry above 10k:thumbsup:

Get her a new bike. It will pay off for you in the long run. You already own a busa,so maybe try something different for her. The 750 sounds like a good idea. Maybe even a 1k. She wants to ride a busa you can already trade off bikes.

im kinda new here.....but i have been riding for a long time and have been teaching people to ride for a long time as well. I would suggest the 750. The busa is a wonderful bike but one thing that needs consideration is the size and weight of the rider. as well as the bike. I bet she would be way more comfortable handling a 750. I bet she would get less fatigued and thus would be a safer rider as well as more enjoyable for the both of you. Then there is always the thousand:) good bike as well with more umff:)

It's a good thing you didn't forget the "TO" between wife, and upgrade :laugh:

EDIT...I REALLY need to READ the posts BEFORE I put mine up !!

Last edited:
Dang! Misread your title line to read that you wanted to get an upgrade to your wife! :cheerleader: LMAO!

Seriously, stepping up to the Busa is pretty big. Might want to make a pit stop on a GSXR 750. Still has a lot of punch but not so much as a Busa. My wife went from a GS500F to a GSXR 1000 in a little over a year and has never looked back but she had some good, consistent training all during that time. A few weeks ago, she finally jumped on the Busa. And liked it. Dammit. :banghead: Big mistake. Don't make the same mistake with yours. :rofl:

After three years, most likely time to move her up, though.

Good luck!

--Wag--

Back