Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Citizen CA0020-56E

• Seiko Titanium Alarm Chronograph Charcoal #SNAE49

• Seiko Titanium Chronograph Mens Watch SND451

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
well i haven't found a titanium busa watch. yet.
:poke: but i did find something to drool over. check out the Sinn EZM4 "Achilles".
:whistle: too bad you have to be a Doctor to afford one.:laugh:

sinn watch.jpg

looking at all these watch's got me wondering about a watch, i have had in a box for a long time. my grandfathers Hamilton. i think it's a "gilbert" ? ???

off to Google....dunt du du du dud daaa!:race:

How do you like the watch?
i need a watch for work, im a paramedic and need to know what time i give drugs and use the timer for respirations and heart rates. pulling out my phone every time is just a pain in the ass and it looks bad in front of patient, looks like im playing with my phone instead of caring for them.

And I was just gonna start raggin' on "who needs a watch" anymore. Good on you and what ya do! :thumbsup::bowdown::beerchug:

I'm not a watch guy, but the best I've ever owned was a $30 Casio that served me during my lifeguarding career. Wore it 24/7 (including showers and swimming) for three years until the battery died. Of course, they stopped makin' it. Among it's many functions and features, it had both a digital and analog time display which I really dug. These days, here's the only one with dual display. And I'm guessing (hoping?) that NO ONE here would even consider it. :laugh:

Casio%20Baby%20G%20Analog-Digital%20Watch%20BGA101-7B.jpg

well I bit the bullet. it was neck and neck between citizen AV0021-52H and Seiko SND451.
I went to the stores today to see them up close but non of the the stores carried the seiko, and the citizen looked awsome up close. so citizen wins. i will post pictures when it comes in.

people still voting on this I guess, even though this thread is so old he probably think about another watch now :poke: :laugh:

Next time get yourself a true collectors piece , a stasis symbol sought by million but few can pull off the look

mickey mouse watch.jpg

:whistle: :laugh:

mickey mouse watch.jpg

Old thread I know, but I just bought a Citizen SkyHawk AT Blue Angels editon. I love it.

Back