Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Citizen CA0020-56E

• Seiko Titanium Alarm Chronograph Charcoal #SNAE49

• Seiko Titanium Chronograph Mens Watch SND451

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
My vote is for anything Seiko, but I liked #6 best because of it's smooth lines / modern styling. I have an older Kinetic Arctura that I liked so much I bought another one in a different color...

Check for slightly used watched on ebay that go for half the price of the new ones....worth checking out.

freds 007.jpg

Watches are one of the things I will never buy used, you never know if or how they were taken care of, if they ever had water damage, if they were repaired with original parts.

Seiko! They make great watches.

I have a Seiko automatic from the 1970's that still runs brilliantly.

i didnt care for any of them...save a little dow and get a rolex...lifetime warranty.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm80PbvoHX-StkVOvPG6R3xOxXWOMLeno8fgPahMAP0TRCybhqA0BGvIY.jpg

i didnt care for any of them...save a little dow and get a rolex...lifetime warranty.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSm80PbvoHX-StkVOvPG6R3xOxXWOMLeno8fgPahMAP0TRCybhqA0BGvIY.jpg

:rofl: :poke:
lol rolex it would take me 10 years of working overtime to save up for one of those, life-time warranty?? it will still be cheaper to buy a x 4 life time supply of cheaper watches and still have some left over..... any watch over $600 is a waste of money and not feasable with my budget.

Since I see you like the titanium style, check out the Tissot touch in titanium. Extremely light & very comfortable to the point you forget you even have a watch on. Can be worn as sporty & dressy, very durable & reliable and has plenty of go-go gadgets :laugh: I know it sells for a little more than you wanted to pay but you can find them in the $5-600 range, sometimes a lil less on e-bay. But make sure you get any nice watch from a reputable dealer nowadays since they fake everything and can be difficult to tell the difference unless you really know.

Tissot T-Touch Expert Mens Watch T0134204420100

Or out of what choices you have there I would go with 2 or 6 as far as looks...

Also i looked at the tossot just not a
Lfan of them. Lol red1100 cc if you find a busa watch made out of titanium let me know. My sweat will eat through a stainless steel watch in 2 years,
Posted via Mobile Device

I have this watch. Citizen Eco-Drive Calibre 2100 Titanium AV0021-52H
Hardly wear it unless i go out on the town. I use my phone for the time.

Seiko kinetics are nice and last forever. Eco drive not so much. Was a jeweler for 5 years and people always brought in eco drive that didn't work. Wittnauer is similar in price and made well

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I have this watch. Citizen Eco-Drive Calibre 2100 Titanium AV0021-52H
Hardly wear it unless i go out on the town. I use my phone for the time.

How do you like the watch?
i need a watch for work, im a paramedic and need to know what time i give drugs and use the timer for respirations and heart rates. pulling out my phone every time is just a pain in the ass and it looks bad in front of patient, looks like im playing with my phone instead of caring for them.

I stopped wearing a watch when my Seiko Kinetic stopped keeping accurate time probably 5-6 years ago. I haven't missed it.

How do you like the watch?
i need a watch for work, im a paramedic and need to know what time i give drugs and use the timer for respirations and heart rates. pulling out my phone every time is just a pain in the ass and it looks bad in front of patient, looks like im playing with my phone instead of caring for them.

I really like my eco-drive. Never had a problem with it. I am hard on watches and mine is about 5-6 or more years old. Cant remember. Good purchase for me.

Back