Need help picking a tire for the wifes bike

Thanks for the input wolfman. I just want everyone's thoughts since she's a beginner and I want her to have the best chance of staying up right

I vote Michelin Power Pure 2CT. those are 1kg lighter than a regular 2CT tire, 11% soft compound in each side (the Pirelli Diablo's has only 3% each side). I used to have them on my F4i. Like 450km to 600km a week. In sunny days, raining days, freezing days, really really raining days :laugh:. And always feels secure with them. You should give them a try, here's the website, those are the Michelin top of the line wheels.

MICHELIN Power Pure

I vote Michelin Power Pure 2CT. those are 1kg lighter than a regular 2CT tire, 11% soft compound in each side (the Pirelli Diablo's has only 3% each side). I used to have them on my F4i. Like 450km to 600km a week. In sunny days, raining days, freezing days, really really raining days :laugh:. And always feels secure with them. You should give them a try, here's the website, those are the Michelin top of the line wheels.

MICHELIN Power Pure

Now you should explain to us mere mortals how a tire that weighs a pound less and has a softer sliver of rubber on the edges for those who dare to reach the maximum lean angle available is going to benefit this new rider? The only time the pavement will ever see the edges of her tires is just before her helmet whacks the deck, eh? :dunno:

Mich 2Ct ran 4 sets on the Busa great tire. I would recommend running a 190/55/17 falls into the corner much better with that taller tire. then the standard 190/50/17

I've run over 90 mph in pouring rain with no problems. Plenty of standing water. :thumbsup:

I agree! I have also exceeded the posted speed limit in the wet with no issue. Even just tooling about no grip issues for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I think we need more pics of your wife before we can actually decide... :poke:

Mich 2Ct ran 4 sets on the Busa great tire. I would recommend running a 190/55/17 falls into the corner much better with that taller tire. then the standard 190/50/17

Maybe once she knows how to ride but I had to lower it just so her feet could touch lol

Back