MY TURBO BIKE STOLEN

That really sucks - We have an undercover narc agent that rides w/ us. They busted a meth lab & found a few stolen bikes there too. DIE THIEVES
guns.gif

eek2.gif
that sucks, will definitely keep an eye out for your bike/stuff

Looks like lots of custom stuff, you might want to list individual items and I can keep an eye out on ebay... sorry to hear about the damm thieves...
guns.gif

Geez ... hope you get her back. Maybe the next group buy ought to be some type of a GPS tracking system.

Thanks everyone i just don't know what to do at this point i'm just so pissed and miserable at the same time Rythm i know you can definatly relate on the amount of time thats been put into a bike you have had for several years it's not a matter of just the money but of the time you spend with the bike and what you do with that and everything thats what really hurts the most. Oh well i'm off for awhile

Hate to hear that happened, Todd. I love hearing what you have done to and looking at your bike. I hope you get it back in good condition.

That fuggin stinks to high hell dude. If I find out, you won't need to give up the reward money because me beating the crap out of them with my baseball bat will give me more pleasure than a grand. I'll be looking out for ya man...
guns.gif

I can only pray for your recovery and hope that if it is found you invest in a Phantom tracking system. There is no other way to keep the scumphuckers from messing with your bike but you can catch them!

Deepest sympathies once more.

Would be a good idea to use bikes as bait... and shoot thieves as they try to steal bikes. A rifle with scope would work.

This would be a good thing..... and thats how bad I hate thieves.
beerchug.gif

Back