MY TURBO BIKE STOLEN

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
Yes sometime in the past week my Turbo bike Berserk was Stolen Goos lake Marine in Hugo Minnesota It has the Black SE body work on it not my custom stuff since we was in the Bug fixing stage with it.

Here is the Vin JS1GW71AX22105563
THe bike is a 2002 se model the motor is turbo built with a RCC stage 2 turbo Kit on it with a intercooler. has a 2-8 adjustble arm from Velocity racing on it all powdercoated black, Has wave Rotors and a MTC multistage lockup clutch.

Anyone with any info please contact the Local Authority or myself

605-680-1130

I'm offering a $1000 Reward for the capture of this person and the return of my bike

I've got alotta blood sweat and tears into this bike and it really pisses me off someone had to do this.

My mechanic thinks it's possibly someone that had to know about the bike considering there was a very expensive harley next to it also and it was still there. The cops are checking out the Foottage from the security cameras in hopes to find out who did this.

banghead.gif

Soooo very sorry to hear this my Brother.. I hate a thief worse than just about any other!
guns.gif

Oh no!! I'm so sorry to hear it
sad.gif
Stinkin' thieves
guns.gif

I hope something was captured on the security cameras
sad.gif

sad.gif

Thanks all keep a eye on ebay and around to see if a bunch of parts similar to my bike will be showing up god there is so much on it hell i can't even think of it all. This bike has been my baby i have done much of the work to it myself grr anyways bastard must die what really irriates me is i just carry liabilty on my stuff so no chance of insurace even taking care of it. I had to much custom stuff on it that no insurace place would insure it unless i paid them close to half the price of a new bike Grrrr
guns.gif
anyways i'm off to go beat on something

When we catch the bastard, can we take turns dragging him behind our bikes with chains until he is fully covered in road rash, then we can have a sedate discussion about his actions as we spritz him with bleach........
Any thoughts -

Thats just terrible !!! Where did they get it from ? Your home , The Shop . I hope they recover it soon . D*mn thats a nice ride .

Sorry to hear that! Makes me sooo angry to hear that.  
cursin.gif

That's close to home for me too. I'm just an hour away from Hugo, MN. Will pass the word around and keep an eye out.

My worst night mare of all.. Mary and I will keep our eyes open in all our travels across the country..
guns.gif

freakin theives man... to much of this going on lately! To bad they dont just cut the hands off of those that steal, get caught twice and well... kind of hard to do it again.

Dayyyyumm Todd, I hope you catch the MOFO's. Heres another one from our 2005 Meet N Greet crossing the Rockies.

5.jpg

Back