My new Auctmarts aftermarket fairing for Suzuki Hayabusa GEN II.

I believe all these come from the same factory in China, looks as if some sellers just manage the supply better than others. Lots of bad news out there, glad it worked out for you.

I agree, I have the orange/black as well. Nice looking and I am glad the auctmarts fairings worked well for you.

Hello,

today, after a year and a half of use my fairing I decided to check it on the inside (the outside are still like new), if heat do not cause any damage. So I removed the left side and found that the plastics are still like new :thumbsup:

Now I removed the right side (oil filter change) and found that the plastics are still like new :thumbsup:

If somebody have some question please contact me by my email riki1(a)riki1.eu , because PM I dont read often.

riki1_ozd.jpg

riki1_ozd1.jpg

riki1_ozd.gif

bike looks good. Glad it worked out for you. In your video you showed missing mounting points. How did you over come it?

The close ups also showed some imperfections in the paint. Some pitting.

Now, there are 4 years as I have my new fairing and I have no problem with them, still looks like new , i like them.

Thanks for the update. I'm almost sold. My main concern is speed. Have you done top speed with the Auctmarts?

I like the original black/orange best, but with your new fairings I would be inclined to paint the tank black. But if you had the money I would be more inclined to paint the fairings orange and return it to the stock look.

Thanks for responding, but the original is boring for me (now), I let tank orange, that it did not look so sad.

Riki, leave the tank the way it is. Since you first changed to the China fairing, people have been saying that you should change the color of the tank cover. Leave it alone. It raises conversation. Dare to be different!

Back