Ebay Full fairing packages

My package is arriving today to my door. I will post lots of pics this eve.

Keep watching this space.
:beerchug:

sorry guys, hate to disappoint. the order was all wrong. sent wrong fairings.. completely wrong order was shipped to me.

Gonna have to get this sorted out with the seller.

so far communication with the seller is going well. Not sure if we are gonna scrap the whole thing and get refunded or get a whole new set sent to me. The quality of the plastic is very very good. impressed with that. they did provide lots of heat shielding. paint is good.. not flawless like oem, but very very good. I found 1-2 bubbles on the side fairing from the clear coat, other than that they look great. lots of metallic in the paint so they do sparkle nice. I did not try to fit them, but compared with the stock oem, everything looks identical.

So I have addressed all the issues with the seller.

will keep posted on results.

at least the communication is good and hopefully you still go through with it because i am dying to see some good high res. quality pic's. :whistle:

I only opened 2 pieces of the kit. They are wrapped up pretty damn good so repacking would be a PITA. Thats the reason why I didn't post pics. Will keep posted though.

Alright after long discussions with the seller, looks like I am going to be refunded in full and they are unable to get me the fairings I wanted.

The seller is a dealer for the manufacturer in Hong Kong. The seller was using wrong images for their auction listing. Once the seller investigated with the manufacturer, there was a miscomunication in colors. The manufacturer was using their own colors and unable to reproduce OEM colors for the grey/silver busa. Their colors are way off. More like a black/silver busa.

So in turn, I am returning the fairings, all costs covered and I have to keep searching.

so all in all, no loss, back to square one. Now I am looking at Japan fairings. Find some manufacturers there. So I will keep the posts coming.
:beerchug:

They sent me an extermely dark grey, almost a black, and silver kit. the silver match fine. but the grey was way off!

thanks, I did find some Japaneese fairings. They are not ebayers.. but actually website orders.. I'm going to investigate more tonight and post my findings. They are definitly quite pricey

there is one ebayer moto777 that has some pretty darn good reviews. I contacted a few members that purchased fairings from them, all busa owners, seem to be good stuff. I am awaiting a picture from a member.

Hey guys.
After a long battle of figuring out what to do about fairings, I decided to get the damaged ones repainted. I search and search for a set of fairings aftermarket and almost pulled the trigger on moto777 fairings. I got good feedback from Busa owners and they said everything matched up perfectly and the quality was very good.

However I found a body man in town here that is very known for his work. He is a rider as well. Anyways I made the order to color-rite and order 2 X 1/2 pints of the 2 colors I need for the Grey/Silver Busa.

So by the time the bike gets painted It would cost me around $500-$600 cdn. Also he is going to clear coat the fairings after paint. Seems like Suzuki doesn't believe in clear coats.

A few hundered more would have landed me those ebay fairings. I think I made the right choice. As long as color rite is correct in their colors, she should look original when done.

I also have to order the decals. Hopefully placement won't be a PITA. I'm going with an aftermarket kanji kit. I'm going for Gold colors for the Kanji, Suzuki, and GSX1300R logos. My wheels are being swapped to the gold rims from a Blue/Gold busa. Gold foot pegs and levers. She'll be a Silver/Gold busa. Kinda excited for that.

With the little money I will save on the fairings I can dress her up and repair the 1 R77 can that got scuffed up.

Next time I drop it stupid like this, I will call someone with a truck to run her over and get it claimed. :laugh:

Here is a buyers bike that purchased from Moto777 and he loves the fairings. No issues with fitments and no blemishes in the paint.

1288181894196-1.jpg

Back