Ebay Full fairing packages

Shaft

Registered
thanks for the thread.. looks like they are good to go. just gotta find the right seller.

I don't think i'll ever go back to the stealer for anymore fairing pieces..

They look decent . You will need all aluminum heat shields and pads if they don't come with them . Approx ten for each side .

Blanca, during my searches there are some sellers that include the heat shields. I wish there is someone that could respond if they have used such fairings on the gen II's

I have a set of auctmart fairings on my Gixxer 1K. Had them painted to match OEM so that I could interchange them later if I wanted to. Aside for a few minor fitment issues, you can not tell them apart from the OEM parts.....

skydivr, what kind of fitment issues did u encounter?

I seen that with a number of auctmart, Did the paint scheme not match when u ordered it?
thats what I am afraid of.

I have been checking out heymanspeedmotor as well.

torn with what to do.

Blanca, during my searches there are some sellers that include the heat shields. I wish there is someone that could respond if they have used such fairings on the gen II's

I can only speak about oem fairings .
The ones I just ordered came with only the lower flat aluminum heat shields. The foam pads as well as foam heat shields were not included .

I know a guy who put these on his Honda 600 and they look great. I think I'll get a set for track days.

I think your going to have a 50/50 shot on the fitment, Had a buddy get a set for his ZX14 and ended up sending them back.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...g-kong-plastics-pics.html?highlight=hong+kong

But I have seen some on here that look pretty good

Ya I had a good read through that thread. who was the seller? Where they injected molded fairings? I heard they are the best. I'm still searching for the best deal out there.

Inject mold VS pressed ? share some light anyone?

Ya I had a good read through that thread. who was the seller? Where they injected molded fairings? I heard they are the best. I'm still searching for the best deal out there.

Inject mold VS pressed ? share some light anyone?

I couldnt tell you,

I know I went over to help him install them and we finally gave up when we were going to have to bore out holes to get the bolts to fit.

Seems this type of thread pops up every so often. Some people have some luck with the fitting while others have been way off and have even had to do some drilling, shaving, and so forth.

The quote of the day "You get what you pay for".

Good luck either way.

has anyone checked out EasyFairings - Motorcycle fairings, Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Ducati fairing Kits -

I also got a response from a buyer on ebay. they purchased their fairings from neverland.

Shop eBay Canada Store - Neverland-U.S:: Honda, Kawasaki

here is what they said:

Hi!!!

The quality is just like oem, the paint and decals are well done, the abs plastic has the same quality as original. I´ve had some problems in the fitment because the drills are a bit smallers than the oem, but this is an easy problem to fix. I have not problems after installation, are good fairings.The heat shielding come fitted. I think is a good buy ;)

Best regards from spain!!!

Borja

Hi!!!

The quality is just like oem, the paint and decals are well done, the abs plastic has the same quality as original. I´ve had some problems in the fitment because the drills are a bit smallers than the oem, but this is an easy problem to fix. I have not problems after installation, are good fairings.The heat shielding come fitted. I think is a good buy ;)

Best regards from spain!!!

Borja

Im not saying not to buy them, just remember the quote though.

Cheers!

I thought about a set to fix my bike, but no.. It's a crap shoot no matter how you look at it. And I'm not a gambler.
Piecing and parting it back together with OEM stuff from Ebay. Stressful enough doing it that way, can't imagine forking out $600+ and "hoping" it will work.

I would never mix and match that stuff. It's either you pay 600 for the whole bike and swap everything. Or pay close to that for one panel for oem.

Back