Ebay Full fairing packages

Thanks. I will give them a call. I do intend of getting the oem parts at a later date. Currently trying to pay for my wedding. I would use the hong kongs for travel. Keep the oems when I sell it or go to shows/meets. My bike was knocked over before and she was fixed out of their expense. I dropped my baby yesterday doing a u turn and slid on stray gravel. She went down like she was on ice. So two drops in one season is too intense.

That sponsor is overpriced... motorcycle super store is far less than them.
I have had more responses from buyers on the ebay fairings. there is one buyer in particular bought a set for his Gen II busa in june. they did not provide heat shielding but he says the fitment and paint is flawless. he says could not tell apart from oem on these fairings. I getting more details from the buyer, also I have contacted several others. I will keep you all posted on this. and if anyone else has anything to share please post.

cheers guys :beerchug:

I have thought about the carbon fiber fairings on ebay not to bad of price except everything is seperate I have not seen a package deal yet????

I just got more response from the buyer who got GEN II fairings on ebay.

This particular seller. Shop eBay Canada Store - Mini Bike and Sport Bike Parts:: OEM replacement parts 47-49cc

Is selling practically OEM quality. There are injection molded. the buyer purchased a set for an orange black. He said the fitment and paint is flawless, looks identical to his oem fairings. They bolted right up, needed no adjustments or drilling. They didn't include any heat shielding however. So thats something to dig up hopefully locally.

I am going to pull the trigger on these fairings. Gonna cost about $805 shipped to Canada. Best price I could find for "quality" knock offs.

331544727_o.jpg

Just to confirm, the HK seller that I got my fairings from sent me a pile of the aluminum over foam type heat-shield when I got my 2 pairs of lowers.

I covered as much of the inside of the lower fairings as I could, you can even see where I had to cur an opening in the lowest holes in the fairing in this pic:
newfairings1.jpg

Ugghh soo many responses! :laugh:

Just got a quote from easyfairings.com They stand behind their work as well. $895 shipped to the door for any OEM paint scheme Hayabusa. That includes decalling too. Heat shielding is already pre installed also they provide lots of extra shielding for other areas incase there was changes to exhaust setups.

Easy fairings is taking my vote so far.

In a run of 30 minutes, I've had emails back and forth with easy fairings. They are very quick in response to their emails. They have had only 1 report from a customer complaining that their fairing had warped/melted in an area that was not protected from heat shield by the exhaust. The customer had an aftermarket setup as well.

I feel confident in these guys. Looks like I'm going to do this instead. uuugh decisions decisions

It's your dime, but I am very happy with the guy I bought mine from, communication was good and I'm actually happy that I could fit the heat shield myself so I know it's done right. He will do any paint scheme too and it's way less than $895.

Make sure to Post Up details when you get them. I've always been very apprehensive buying from anything Hong Kong.
Posted via Mobile Device

I will definitely keep you all posted on this when I pull the final trigger. Dehning I did contact the seller you delt with. They do not have gen II. So I'm steering to these guys that are injection molded. I will post lots of pics as well as side by side comparison of the fairings.

Cheers guys!

Thanks. I will give them a call. I do intend of getting the oem parts at a later date. Currently trying to pay for my wedding. I would use the hong kongs for travel. Keep the oems when I sell it or go to shows/meets. My bike was knocked over before and she was fixed out of their expense. I dropped my baby yesterday doing a u turn and slid on stray gravel. She went down like she was on ice. So two drops in one season is too intense.

Our website pricing is alittle higher than what I've been doing for members on here, like I told you in the PM. Suzuki prices on OEM stuff has slowly been going up, but I do discount it as much as possible. I mean, I still have to eat, I can't give it away or I would haha

I just pulled the trigger! EEEEEEEKKKK.. I went with varietystorefront on ebay. They reduced their price to $725 to the door. Injection mold. Its the one I posted a pic above that I contacted a fellow GEN II buyer.

I will keep you all posted on this.

wish me luck! :beerchug:

Yes.. still being made. They are being shipped very soon. I have been in contact with the seller frequently and they are fast in response. Seller is based out of california. Manufacturer is Hong Kong. Apparently the fairings are made to order. hence why its taking so long. Nov 14 will be exactly 1 month since my order. But ya I have not forgotten about this. I will be posting everything with pictures once its at my door and once its shipped.

Re: Ebay Full fairing packages. Update!

Update!!

Fairings are on their way. They were shipped from Hong Kong on the 8th and are in Canada customs on the 9th. SO hopefully I'll have it before the end of next week. They are sent by EMS express. I ordered them initially on Oct 11, 2010. And shipped Nov 8th. So their auction says approx. 3-4 weeks to receive from order date. They seem to be somewhat accurate so far.

I just saw some of these up close after 12 months of use. Be sure to apply heat protective tape on the inside, if it doesn't already come with your side panels.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back