My new Auctmarts aftermarket fairing for Suzuki Hayabusa GEN II.

Come back to us in a couple months and tell us how your chinabusa {hayachina} fairings are still holding up.

Granted these are gen 1 but I must have gotten lucky then, cause these burgandy ones here are from motofairin I believe in good ole HK and they have been on for almost 1 1/2 years and still look as good as they did when I put them on. Was actually gonna repaint and decided to try some just for the heck of it to see how they were(since I had heard good and bad) about HK plastics. And to be honest they fit just as good as OEM all gaps are right,mounting tabs in place and holding, paint is actually almost flawless, as good if not better than a lot that guys paid $800-1500 for on a single color job. Also came with matching hump & tank cover for like 6 bills delivered. Now yes I have seen some that were pure junk,didn't fit, paint sucked and wasn't even worth giving away. But china/hk has stepped up their game some in past couple years. Well...some of them. Hopefully these are in that group. :thumbsup:

DSCN1292.jpg

DSCN1291.jpg

I don't mean to be rude but am I the only one that thinks it looked better orange and black? What was the point in getting those new fairings? Kinda fugly, I'm sorry!!

I saw them once before and was wondering about how they fit. I do wish they had the tank also. Nice looking though :thumbsup: I kinda like the yellow and blue. It might work with my blue tank.

looks great but how long will that fairing last. Come back to us in a couple months and tell us how your chinabusa {hayachina} fairings are still holding up.

When I crashed my bike I probably spent more for my right side OEM fairing {two pieces} than you did for that whole set.
I hope it holds up but come back to us in a couple months, ya usually get what ya pay for.

It looks great thou:thumbsup:for now.

Hello ,

I'm back after a year and I must say that my fairing still look like new :yes:

Richard Riki Palkovac | Facebook

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

If you are looking to change the color of the tank, you may want to try some vinyl wrap. That would be an inexpensive way to color match the bike.

Back