My name is Kris Kahle (Lotus49) and i want to apologize. I ripped people off here

7 days with no reports of money being received, even if the check didnt get sent out by the Post Office until the 29th(Monday) it should have made it by Friday. I still say it may be a troll using this guys name. It definatley should be to Omslaw by the end of next week.

Its a troll or he is just coming back to mess with you all again. No way a check takes this long to go through the mail.

Its a troll or he is just coming back to mess with you all again. No way a check takes this long to go through the mail.

If thats the real case,he have been toying around with all feelings.I guess this thread can be deleted as its taking up space and pretty uselss when you already know the verdict:whistle:

I thought this post was full of bull from the day it was posted. What you all should do is post this guys full contact information up for those who might want to take it out of his hide. Then he'll be sorry and paid up! lol:spank:

Three months later and not a thing from him. 'Eh, I'm not surprised... I figured he was all talk like always. Cynical me was thinking that he just had another scam going, anyway.

Yeah, too bad but not shocking...

Oh well, can't say we didn't all give him a second chance. I think he's out of do-overs ???

Back