My name is Kris Kahle (Lotus49) and i want to apologize. I ripped people off here

This is an interesting situation.

If this guy is serious and he really does want to right his wrongs then how about he posts up what city he lives in and when the accounts of what is owed is figured out a trusted member of the forum who lives in his area can meet him in a public place and collect the money. That way nobody needs to give this person any personal info and the trusted forum member can distribute the owed money?

Apologies to anyone offended. intentions were definitely not in that respect, simply commenting on the laughable matter at hand.

Won't happen again, period. the .org is too great of a learning resource to abuse.

I'm trying to clean up this thread. Please keep all the drama out of here. This was enough drama the first time around. If members get their money back, that is a GOOD thing.

Omar has heard back from Kris Kahle, so that is a good sign. I'm sure if he receives money that was taken, we will all be first to know, so from this point on, no more junking up this thread.

Thanks...

And to all that lost their posts here, please don't take it personally, but I want this thread to stay on track so members here can recover losses...

Last edited:
After years of ignoring people on this forum..... well let me back up.
As most of you might remember, I pretended to sell hayabusa parts. When the money came, i never sent the parts out. Thats the full extent of it. I stole from you guys. I took your kindness for weakness.

The past 4 years, My life has done about 10... 180's and 360's. I went from the highest high, to the lowest low. Im only 26, and i have spent 4 years total in jail, Im a theif, a liar, and a con. I owe people on this forum roughly $3,000 in THEIR hard earned money. Not parts, Cash i owe... Cash i stole.

I lost my job, bike, car, gf, respect.. Everything. Then went to jail for the
6th time. for 2 years stright. I got out, March 26th 2009 and lived with my dying grandfather- and my grandmother. My only wish my grandfather had was to live long enough to see me again. He was dying from lung cancer, from the abspestos in the ship yards, in the navy.. He passes July 21st 2009.

I have been trying so hard to make right of my life. I have piece by piece, little by little started over again and im triyng to make something of myself.
Ive reached a point in my life where--im doing good-

Http://www.myspace.com/lotus49b

Facebook
Kris Kahle

I am here to ask for the people that i stole from.. conned, lyed to.. I want them to E-mail me. Kristopher_Kahle@yahoo.com.

I want to pay you back.

Please accept my apology as a start.

Sincerely

Kristopher Kahle

Never to late bro!!!
Good luck

Unfortunately, the answer is no from Omar...Kris contacted him to make good on what he took from Omar, Omar wrote him back asking how to proceed, and there's been nothing since from Kris.

That was all on Jan. 21st

Unfortunately, the answer is no from Omar...Kris contacted him to make good on what he took from Omar, Omar wrote him back asking how to proceed, and there's been nothing since from Kris.

That was all on Jan. 21st

I forsee the yard stick is going to need to come out :spank:

Going to be sad if all the guys that posted they smelled Kris's pile of you know what, end up being correct.

Good luck Omar.....

Dude, if you come through with this, may I take back everything I said, and may I too change the way I think. Hopefully you do come through...now lets see some results in the road to redemption.....good luck...

Yeah, looks like he really wants to make amends and pay people back, its going so well and eveyone has gotten their money back sooooo quickly. Don't bet on ever hearing back from this guy, once a scammer always a scammer. This guy that posted may even be a troll faking the name just to get poeples hopes up or to f with you guys that got ripped off.

Back