The raffle is over

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Well this debacle started for me in Jan when I got back in the grind with the board. Cache had become a recluse from the site and was not answering emails or calls to his phones. In Jan I locked his account and took control of the site and my wife and I started working the raffle since Cache had dissappeared. It's been about 4 months now and still not a word from Chris he absolutely stole money from each one of you. This raffle has been a HUGE pain in the butt for me but especially my wife since she worried about how we were going to follow through to do the right thing and pay you all back. The big donation push in Jan helped tremendously and covered us for all the legacy prizes and a large portion of the 5600.00 in cash winnings.

I thank you all for supporting this site and coming back even though Cache ran off with the money. I have been investigating taking legal action against him since I know where he is and I can win in court easily. He has yet to even call and apologize or admit that he stole from the members here.

I am glad this is over and I am glad that we can get on with life.

CAp

this is most unfortunate. Cap, I am glad to see that you have done the honorable thing and saw it through.

I do hope that Chris has one hell of an explanation for what happened here. I, for one, sent him a subframe with the agreement that he would send me his.

I never got mine.
sad.gif
Had to purchase another one.

This is all fuggered up.

Cap,
This thing was definately the elephant in the room. Glad to have it gone and be moving on. I think you did the perfect thing at the perfect time; standing up and leting us know what was what and working to make it right - awesome. And RSD swooping in outta no where and rallying the troops for the cause - maybe I'm naive, but my opinion is that if it weren't for the two of you doing what you did, there wouldn't be a board right now.

just my .02

Cap, I didn't lose anything because of the crisis, but if you decide to let this be handled in the "People's Court", I wanna be Judge Wapner.
mad.gif

CAp we are all glad that the raffle is over, you cleaned up the mess that Chris left you
sad.gif

I will be heading his way in a few months...could stop by and say hello to the bastid for ya
rock.gif

CAp we are all glad that the raffle is over, you cleaned up the mess that Chris left you
sad.gif

I will be heading his way in a few months...could stop by and say hello to the bastid for ya
rock.gif
pleasepleasepleaseplease......tell us where we need to look.

nothing spcific...just some GPS coordinates of the block he lives on! we can do the rest.

any good mapping app or google earth can do that much for ya!

I dubbed it "The Cache Cash Crash"

what goes around comes around... hopefully one day this guy will realize what he did and repay... may not be in the form of money to all those involved but there is always a way to make things right! finding out where he lives only adds to the problem and will make things worse for more people... leave him to the Captain...

Thanks for everything Cap.  You went way above and beyond.  Everyone knows that.  
beerchug.gif

Now, let's ride!
race.gif

Thanks again for taking over and making things right Doug
beerchug.gif

Cacheless can stay under his rock for all I care.
mad.gif

Glad we can get everything back in REAL order now
biggrin.gif
and now the raffles monies go to where they should Sorry you had to go through this Cap, and glad we could help

But that is one thing that burns my AZZ, is Cache was always cool to all of us to turn around and him stick a dagger in all our backs.
mad.gif
I agree with stkr00 He can stay under his rock with all the other parasites
mad.gif

Just glad its over
cool.gif
lets move on, in the good direction we are headed
biggrin.gif

mad.gif

biggrin.gif

Sue him........ IF he doesn't come forward ASAP  
mad.gif

Cache what you did goes beyond unethical! If your lurking remember not to confuse not caught with clear and free. You know you need to come clean and pay back (with penalty and interest) the money you took. Your actions not only hurt your good name but those that put a lot of trust in you! I believe anyone can make a mistake... But,  ADMITTING when your wrong and taking responsibility for ones actions could be the difference between Honor and Shame. IT doesn't have to be public, but you know its the right thing to do. You have an opportunity right now to change things from this day forward. But only if you listen to your concious and do the right thing. Remember to error is human, to pretend it never happened only makes things worse and digs a deeper hole everyday. I know as well as you it won't be easy to pay this debt back. We both know its the right thing to do..... Someday, we all must answer for the things done in this life (both in secret and out in the open). Don't miss your chance to right a wrong or the things that really count in life will pass you by.......

Glad it is behind us and we can all move on.
jump9.gif

Cap you and the Missus are good folk and I am sorry you had to deal with this issue. You both handled it admirably and I hope now you both can take a little respite and enjoy your family.
thumbs-up.gif

As for Chris, what comes around goes around. He will get his just deserts.
firedevil.gif

I am glad its over too, many months back Captain called me out because I had question the legality of this raffle at another forum...little did he know I have
talked to Cache on the telephone.

I am just glad its over as well and am happy for you , you must feel a great deal of relief.

Top notch work Cap and Mrs Cap.

Although I'm a rookie, I have been on this site unregistered for a while.

I appreciate all the people here and the support thats given.

You can call on the heavybusa anytime.

Thank you Mr&Mrs Captain--Sorry about all the hassles you went through for us. I just love this site-- don't get on as much as i used to-- but when i do--It's still here.. Thanks again.

Back