My name is Kris Kahle (Lotus49) and i want to apologize. I ripped people off here

Things can change daily for folks in his position of life.
Last month he may have foreseen being able to give more than apologies.
This month maybe not able to offer any more.

He whoever he is did come out of the blue and post so I dont know...
Kinda strange....?
A thief who got away with it would not come back to scene of crime with nothing to offer would he ?
What kind of scam could he possibly do here other than to maybe not come thru on $ back at which point he will be no worse than you already think of him...so....?

JMO

im still here. Sorry. i dont want to make excuses.. but my car got totalled. still planning on following through. Maybe next week. So far only one person has contacted me. so please. anyone else. i want to make this right.

EDIT. I contacted omar. i want to send his money out tommrow.. to start.

Last edited:
Some still have faith in you.
Patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait so lets hope
it happens for both parties.

sorry it took so long.. i do plan on making good on my word. i read over what everyone said... i dont disagree with anyone.. good or bad. but i will make good on my word.

If you are going to do it, Do it right.
If you are going to fix it, Fix it right.
I want to believe.
Make me a believer.
Good luck.

I don't know you, not really sure of what you've done. But your attempt to correct the wrongs you may've done is commendable. You appear to be trying to be a better person through your efforts here. I wish nothing but the best for you and hope those involved understand the courage it took for you to come forward. Good luck and stay positive.

Last edited:
Kris Kahle Is buying a hayabusa:)
Mood: anxious Posted 4 hours ago Kris Kahle excited for this weekend:)
Mood: anxious Posted 15 hours ago from Mobile Kris Kahle going to bed. what a ****ty day.
Posted at 5:24 AM Feb 23 Kris Kahle driving home
Mood: (none) Posted at 4:35 AM Feb 23 from Mobile Kris Kahle Car Shopping.. 2008 BMW 335xi Coupe- Twin Turbo. Blue, Idrive, Adaptive cruise control, Dynamic headlights. Paddle Shift
Posted at 3:35 PM Feb 22

no matter how far you run, your tale is still right behind you

forgiven is what is offered above

when the student is ready...the teacher appears

learn from it bro
Posted via Mobile Device

No WAY!!!! and here i was doubting him....That is Commendable....if he does this with evryone or atleast what he is capable of...he deserves my admiration...bieng able to recover and put behind you a bad part of your life and start fresh is a gift....therefore may I eat my words....

GOOD ON YOU Kris.....You have so far earned my respect and if there is anything within my means to help you out, as long as you are honest and straight forward...dont hesitate to ask!:thumbsup:

Kris did email me today stating that he's sending it today... More to follow...

Jesus wants his 50 bucks back first....:whistle:

He paid our debt, IN FULL.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sounds like you are good to go Kris.

No WAY!!!! and here i was doubting him....That is Commendable....if he does this with evryone or atleast what he is capable of...he deserves my admiration...bieng able to recover and put behind you a bad part of your life and start fresh is a gift....therefore may I eat my words....

:

i think he's talking about jesus not kris

i don't think anybodys really gotten any $ back yet.........

Back