The raffle is over

Didnt you guys pool together and buy cache a hayabusa?
rock.gif
Someone please help me out here!

Did the members here pool their resources and buy this scum a Hayabusa? I dont remember if it was for cache or for someone else...I remember that he bought it, showed off pictures of how he modded it...stuff like that.

Please clarify!

not sure I would be able to deal with myself if I was Cache. I suggest he go straight to the bank get a nice loan and contact each and everyone that he stole from and repay 125%.
The only excuse I think he could have was he was addicted to crack, because to do this type of thing to honest people is beyond repulsive. I unfortunately lost all trust in donating anything to any site anymore.
I do however still trust the people who stepped up and made it right and for that I say thank you.

I have known Chris for about 3 years now and he was ( repeat was ) a pretty nice guy that had a lot of problems. But there is absolutely no excuse for takin the $ and running away. Capt I suggest legal action and even if you dont collect you can at least cause him a bunch of headaches. You have my assist if you want or need it. - Kent

Didnt you guys pool together and buy cache a hayabusa?
rock.gif
Someone please help me out here!

Did the members here pool their resources and buy this scum a Hayabusa? I dont remember if it was for cache or for someone else...I remember that he bought it, showed off pictures of how he  modded it...stuff like that.

Please clarify!
Yeah. the cum stain whined how he lost his bike but wouldnt go into details (boo hoo) and realy played it up.. and a lot of people chipped in.

I dont remember if it was to get his bke back, or to get a new one..

I think it was originally to get his bike back... then I think that fell through and he ended up buying another.

I never donated because I didnt feel right about it.

Since Cache was into racing, and since he had a race schedule and then out of no ware someone "came to pick his bike up" and that he had "lost it" my initial thoughts were he lost it in a race or something..

If someone loses their bike in a race that is their own problem. I am not helping them get another one.

And since he would never give a reason as to why he "lost" his bike. I chose not to help him get another.

It will come back on him one day. In one way or another.. he will either need real help one day. or he will be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Karma is a beotch

cap what you did was commendable. you run a great site i am sorry to hear about this mess. i think we all still have faith in you if you chose to try a new raffle to maybe recoup some of your funds.
vader1.gif

Guess cache's name sums it all up eh?....what a rotten thing to do to everyone, it will all come back on him one day

To quote ................. "cache is officialy a piece of crap"

So let crap do what it does best... sink to the bottom . And let's flush it.........

I personally did not know this...... human......... I'll use that term loosely......

But what he did is inexcusable.......... apology or not....... payback what he stole or not....
he stole a lot more than just money from you guys....... he stole the most valuable thing to most humans........... he stole your trust........... something that no amount of money can ever replace..........

I am sure a lot of behind the scenes work was put into sorting this mess out... especially by the CAP..... His MISSUS........ and last but by no means least RSD......... who DONE an absolutely fantastic job... in making sure we still had a site to chat on......... and saving the honour of this board..........

To say, The Cap is a stand-up guy...... is an understatement..

I genuinely do not think there is a word to describe the quality of the man....

thank you for makeing this site what it is...a fun and relaxed place to share a wealth of information and freindship...the raffles make it fun but human nature can take over...and i commend you for stepping up capt.

There is no excuse, none what so ever that can excuse what Cache did. As long as you don't mind the headache, take him to court for the principle of it.

Great job and thanks to Cap, his wife, and Rub a dub dub.
biggrin.gif

One question though, when's the next tire raffle
wink.gif

I have asked this before and will now ask again...
How about some of the guys that know him post up a good discription of him...
Full name, height, weight and so on and where he might be or possible end up...
I know he probably won't end up in South Texas, but if so it would be nice to have heads up...
For instance if he were to show up in San Antonio, Houston or Dallas at a track, maybe someone would recognize him and we all would know to avoid his scamming lowlife azz...
I just don't want him to be able to take advantage of another Busa owner due to a lack of recognition...

David

great thing you did cap, sounds like cache just lost the best brothers and sisters he will ever have on this site...

So this guy got all your money - a free Hayabusa and just ran away!!

Well...if you know where he lives, just call the cops and be done with it. An entire bulletin board full of witnesses, paypal data etc. - he is going DOWN!
mad.gif

So this guy got all your money - a free Hayabusa and just ran away!!

Well...if you know where he lives, just call the cops and be done with it. An entire bulletin board full of witnesses, paypal data etc. - he is going DOWN!
mad.gif
I am guessing (just a guess mind you) that the amount of money he stole is well above the designate limit for what is considerd grand theft

Great work cap and team! Two ends of the spectrum here INTEGRITY...human debris. Thanks for choosing the first one, it makes him look even worse.
cool.gif

I'm glad this is over and we can move on. Thanks for everything Captain.
beerchug.gif

I didn't start this thread to put any light on me, thanks for the kind words though... My wife suffered the most through this because when we took it we had none of the information that cache had from paypal. If we had that data the situation would have been much easier. The frustrating part about all of it is that Chris never called and said here is the data in excel or I made a mistake and I need to rectify or anything. Here is a copy of the last email that I received from him after I became curious.

Hi Doug.

Things are not good right now. Please read carefully...

NOT TO BE REPEATED TO ANYBODY!!!
We have moved to a small house with very low rent. I have not worked more than two weeks since the beginning of October. The IRS has seized my assets and accounts. This goes back to the problems I had 3 years ago, and had not paid attention to them until the knock on my front door last month. It was careless on my part for sure, but they gave no warning and just came without warning and without any concession.

TO ANYONE THAT IS INQUIRING!:
I owe two exhaust systems to raffle winners. One system is in my garage, but I cannot afford to ship it. The other system I still need to aquire.

I have not visited the board at all in probably a month. Not even as a guest. I am ashamed at my current situation, and hope that you have not been put into any uncomfortable position because of this.

A friend of mine, as well as a h.org member, left me a voice mail yesterday warning me that there was some things being said on the board against me. I have no idea what was said, but at this point all I care about is finishing what I need to do to get things into order.
Having been a customer that recieved bad or slow service several times in the past, the best resolution to those instances was to be taken care of without a bunch of excuses. Doug, you could say I am avoiding excuses and not even knowing what is being said about me. I know what must be done, and it will be done very soon.

If there is something else I should know in the meantime, please say so.

I'll talk to you soon.
Chris.

<span style='color:red'> On 12/28/05, captain <captain@hayabusa.org> wrote:
Hey Chris,

I haven't heard a peep from you in a long time, I know that you were going through some tough times and I wanted check to see how things were going lately…. Let me know if there is anything that I can do for you, let me know how you are doing….

Doug

</span>
Now it's been 4 months, that email was on Dec 30th and I haven't heard a word from him. Not a single email, not a phone call, nothing.. I have an 800 number that he knows, he knows my email and for goodness sake he could have found 20 minutes in the past 4 months to go to the library to send an email on a free mail service...... I just can't imagine someone running off with 5k of cash and parts owed to customers and still have a conscience. He has to live with himself and know deep down that he may have gotten away with a little cash but he sold his honor, integrity and trust for a measly 5k....... Thousands of folks all over the country look at this situation and can easily see what he is made of..

If he called today there would be no way that we would ever be friends, we are way past that... He hurt my wife and for that he's history from this board, however he owes it to himself and his family name to come clean and send me the money he owes me. Just think about the disgrace to your family name that he has to live with that.......

Cap

Amen !  Can the IRS seize paypal acct?  Probly, if indeed thats what happened. He's not in Jail as of a month or so ago he was seen in his old area.

<!--EDIT|Kento-Moto
Reason for Edit: None given...|1145334967 -->

Cap - all that, after we helped him get his busa (after the first one was presumably reposessed). Like you said, the whole thing goes much farther than the raffle, it goes to who he is. He took us all for a ride and I find it repulsive the way that he spit in the faces of so many people who had gone way out of thier way to help him when he needed it. I was proud of the race sponsor icon that I had, but I felt even better when RSD took it down! What he did was damage the board at its foundations; he caused members to think twice before trusting other members. Had it not been for you and RSD, the effects would have been permenant. I do not say this to stroke egos, I say this because we needed to know how bad off the board was - we needed to know how close you were to throwing in the towel - that's what it took to rally the troops - Andy jumped on board and started waving the flag for donationas and people fought any doubts and sent money and donated items for raffle/auction; we began to see again that the board was trustworthy as a whole and that we were had, shame on us, but the members would not continue to suffer because of it... we picked ourselves up and moved on..

People have said the RSD is crass, rude, crude and controlling. Maybe he is, but I'll tell you what - HE WAS EXACTLY WHAT THIS BOARD NEEDED, WHEN WE NEEDED IT! Andy was driving this bus - (remember all the deleted donation threads that kept popping up at ludicous speed? Who was doing all of that? Andy) PMs to just about anyone who would respond to drum up support? Andy - and with all the crap that he had going on in his life? That he did not bring on himself? Sorry - no sympathy for Chris from me. He did too many people, too much wrong. Too bad there isn't a way to completely erase who he was and what he had done; but then again, maybe it is better that we remember, especially how the board came together!

Cap - you've got a great board and a great group of mods, not to mention some phenominal members who would give the shirt off thier backs to people they don't know. Of all the places on the Net, this is where I hang my hat. I came here to learn about my scoot, but I stayed because this is the best dayum site on the Web.
Just my .02

Shawn

Pisses me off because I sent him free shid on more than one occasion as I have done for several members here on the site. I donated money to the cause hoping to win, but knew it would help the site even though I didn't have a job at the time.
mad.gif

Well that sucks, I didn't lose much I feel sorry for everyone who did. No worry's from me cap site donation if you every getting anything back!

Back