My apologies to Saxoplay.........

Spudley

Grippin' and Rippin'
Donating Member
Registered
I've been in the process of moving, I have no internet, thus the funny IP address......but Perry called today, and I didn't check my messages until LATE this evening....I returned his call.......and would you believe it ?????....he got his sprockets, and chain replaced with just the help of O-R-G threads....and a Suzuki GSX1300R repair manual ??????

"WAY TO GO PERRY !!!!!" :super: :super: :super:

I'm buying a new cable modem tonight, once again, my apologies Perry for not getting over there.....:banghead: When The Spudley offers, he has every intention of fulfilling the committment !!!!!! My gawd, there I go again sound like "The Lamb".... :oldcool:

Last edited:
Hey Spud, you could hook up with Lamb and all four of you could have a beer... :rofl:

Hey Adam. Nothing to apologize for! I figured you were tied up somehow. I appreciated the call back last night! I know you would have been right here had you known!. Like you said, I was in pretty good hands with the manual and the ORG! This place is a great resource and has helped me through a lot! From changing out a chain and sprocket set to just my dumba## simply not remembering how to start my scoot up, you can post any issue you're having on here and within minutes, you've got responses from ORG members more than willing to help ya out! Thanks to you all! :bowdown:

BTW, Adam....don't forget, you have to help me scrub in my new M3's! :cheerleader:

Where do you hide your key ????....... :super:

Oh, and Perry ????......we don't use -->:cheerleader:around here..,...just way to THUUUUUUPER for me.... :oldcool:

Where do you hide your key ????....... :super:

Oh, and Perry ????......we don't use -->:cheerleader:around here..,...just way to THUUUUUUPER for me.... :oldcool:

Thanks for setting me straight on that! :rulez:

BTW, I just got back from my first ride after putting it all together. Everything still seems to work! :thumbsup: However, I think my rear tire may be slightly out of alignment as I did a best gestimate by using the tics on the outside of the swingarm. I couldn't tell anything from my ride but I want it to be right! I need to get some string going sometime today.

Also, glad to be back on the M3s! I'll never leave them again! Great tires:banana:

(is the dancing banana allowed? :whistle:)

Back