The raffle is over

Pisses me off because I sent him free shid on more than one occasion as I have done for several members here on the site.  I donated money to the cause hoping to win, but knew it would help the site even though I didn't have a job at the time.
mad.gif
Ya know, if you ever read this cache you should be utterly ashamed of yourself...here's a man who saw good in something and you betrayed his trust and even at time when he was really have'in it rough unlike you....you betrayed folks that tryied to help you but you betrayed yourself and lost your honor and dignity in the process....I never knew you and I'm glad I did'ent......

Thanks for everything you've done Cap, I feel like I owe you more thanks than anyone...lucky bastid that I seem to be lately.
smile.gif

I don't know how much he owes you exactly but if you would be statisfied with the max amount for small claims court (it really varies tho depending on state I think like 10000-2000K) I would do that. You won't need to pay a lawyer, court fees are very cheap, and I doubt he has more to give than you could get in small claims. Even if he's hiding his $$ or if he doens't have any you won't be out lawyer fees and it would probably only cost you $50 or so.

Hope the fuc ker is enjoying my(well, i guess its yours now) exhaust(the one sitting in his garage, that I would have happily paid shipping on but intsead he just promised he'd ship it then stopped answering e-mails).

Thanks again for taking up the slack for cache and sorry you had to deal with this.

Definitely needed this out of the closet...what a mess it's been for captain and his family...glad so many here are understanding and that so many will step up to help one another out...sometimes we all get burned...sad fact of life...I'm with thrasherfox...karma's a b*tch...

Thanks for all that you did to make this right Doug...

Well.. I am new here.. Glad this site is still here. Or I would still be lookin for a place to find Info on the Busa.. Thanks Cap and Mrs.Cap:D

Is it possible the dude is in jail or maybe has been killed??

If he had that many problems, who knows who other than us was after him for debts...

rock.gif

The email he sent to Captain has near zero credibility. But if it is true.....you will never see the money again. I'm in the financial world boys....and the IRS is one entity that ALWAYS gets its take.
They literally can sieze anything. No joke. YOu never mess with the IRS...and they have gotten a bit nicer in the last few years...but they will take it all. The only thing they can't take is your wife or your kids....but they can put you in the slammer for tax evasion. don't know cache at all...but he has lots of problems obviously....integrity is one of them.

The email he sent to Captain has near zero credibility.  But if it is true.....you will never see the money again.  I'm in the financial world boys....and the IRS is one entity that ALWAYS gets its take.
They literally can sieze anything.  No joke.  YOu never mess with the IRS...and they have gotten a bit nicer in the last few years...but they will take it all. The only thing they can't take is your wife or your kids....but they can put you in the slammer for tax evasion. don't know cache at all...but he has lots of problems obviously....integrity is one of them.
Ya know even if the guy has IRS problems there is nothing that was or is keeping him from picking up the phone and calling to explain.. The IRS may have been on his doorstep but I am pretty confident that they cant keep him from emailing or calling....

about damn time you filled us in Doug. I feel zero sympathy for Chris. He STOLE MY MONEY!! Boo-hoo for him with the IRS. Chris.....Your a liar and a cheater!!!!

I hope like hell you sue him. If anything else, personal satisfaction of dragging him into court and publicly humiliating him. I for one will ABSOLUTELY show up for the court case. He can face his fellow H.O.G. members there......now wouldn't that be justice??

Back