My name is Kris Kahle (Lotus49) and i want to apologize. I ripped people off here

KrisKahle

Registered
After years of ignoring people on this forum..... well let me back up.
As most of you might remember, I pretended to sell hayabusa parts. When the money came, i never sent the parts out. Thats the full extent of it. I stole from you guys. I took your kindness for weakness.

The past 4 years, My life has done about 10... 180's and 360's. I went from the highest high, to the lowest low. Im only 26, and i have spent 4 years total in jail, Im a theif, a liar, and a con. I owe people on this forum roughly $3,000 in THEIR hard earned money. Not parts, Cash i owe... Cash i stole.

I lost my job, bike, car, gf, respect.. Everything. Then went to jail for the
6th time. for 2 years stright. I got out, March 26th 2009 and lived with my dying grandfather- and my grandmother. My only wish my grandfather had was to live long enough to see me again. He was dying from lung cancer, from the abspestos in the ship yards, in the navy.. He passes July 21st 2009.

I have been trying so hard to make right of my life. I have piece by piece, little by little started over again and im triyng to make something of myself.
Ive reached a point in my life where--im doing good-

Http://www.myspace.com/lotus49b

Facebook
Kris Kahle

I am here to ask for the people that i stole from.. conned, lyed to.. I want them to E-mail me. Kristopher_Kahle@yahoo.com.

I want to pay you back.

Please accept my apology as a start.

Sincerely

Kristopher Kahle

Kris, thank you for posting up - it takes alot for a man to admit when he has wronged someone and to come out in the open like this... but at the same time, please be understanding of the people who will be angry and more importantly, who are and will be naturally skeptical of, your situation. I mean you no harm or ill-will, and I hope that you can and do make things right because there have only been a few people who have done what you have done - and even fewer have come back. We will accept what we see - so please remember that your actions have and will speak louder than anything that you could say or write.

I do commend you on making the effort to reach out and man up... thank you for that. Please let us know if we can help, but again... be patient and understanding of the reactions that you recieve.

Last edited:
I as well, commend you for having the fortitude to face retribution in light of redeeming yourself. May you have the strength to go through with it desite the haters who will no doubt voice opinion and perhaps righteously so. I'm also sorry to hear of your grandfather's passing.

I only wish the tool on dsmtuners who bilked me out of $153 would man up lol
Posted via Mobile Device

no offense, but talk (especially on a mostly anonymous internet board) is cheap, and actions speak louder than words. That being said, I have a lot of respect for someone who will man up and admit they are wrong. Hopefully your actions match your words - I wish you luck in making restitution to those who it's owed.

I understand everyone here %100. Talk IS cheap, But i left contact info here too. So hopefully the people i owe dont think its cheap.

Also, I do not own a motorcycle anymore. I do not wish (at this point) to redeem anything out of this from the forum. Just the people I owe for right now.

redkat05- Thanks :)

We only get one shot at this thing called life. Make it right and pay the people back that you stole from. Keep yourself on the straight & narrow, volunteer somewhere and help out some folks in need. It will make you feel good.

Well done in posting up. It's a start to get back on track for a positive chance at that one shot that we get.

I can't wait to see some posts on the follow thru. That would be very impressive. Not only would that be a huge step in the right direction but, something that can prepair you for a great new life.

Remember where come from and where you have been and most import is where you know you want to go. Great job manning up. :thumbsup:

Good for you.

I am sure you must have either meet someone extraordinary or participated fully in some great program to man up like this and make your amends in this highly visible way.

Hopefully the haters will leave you alone so you may continue your journey to redemption.

Peace be with you.

Your life is in your hands, its always been - don't fumble this time around. Society has very little sympathy / empathy for neer-do-wells in their thirties. Making apologies and restitution is a good foundation upon which to build the rest of your life. Work hard at building your life every day...

Good luck!

I clicked your facebook link and seen your new car post and it's plate.

Is that the state where you reside now ?

And if you had to do a two year bid there, I am sorry. I have 3 friends that are CO's in that state and that is one rough place to do time according to them.

no offense, but talk (especially on a mostly anonymous internet board) is cheap, and actions speak louder than words. That being said, I have a lot of respect for someone who will man up and admit they are wrong. Hopefully your actions match your words - I wish you luck in making restitution to those who it's owed.

+1 .. when I see the first person that posts up here saying they have been given back the money stolen from them, then I will believe it.

If you are honestly making amends, then good luck.

Congrats on trying to do the right thing and straightening your life out. Sorry to hear about your grandfather. Takes alot to admit what you did and make things right.

Back