My First Race...wow

jonhpt2001

Registered
so, I've had my busa for going on three months now and needless too say i've been taking it easy, learning the ins and outs of my ride/baby.

We finally had a nice weekend to ride, so I was out riding when I passed a Katana 750...about a mile down the road at a stop light the katana rolled up next to me and started to rev the hell out of his engine, I thought too myself, should I? and I responded with a hell yes, the light turn green and I layed into it, HOLY CRAP, I did a wheelie from 0 to approximatley 65 when I finally shifted into second (and when I say wheelie I mean a full blown wheelie, non of this lifted front tire crap), I didn't look back until I hit 140 and the katana was a small spot in my mirror. I pulled over and about 1 min later the guy pulled up next too me and said that he never seen anything like that and was embarrassed that he even tried...He said that we will have nothing but respect for a busa from this point forward...I said I couldn't believe you even wanted to try to disrespect the best thing on the road...he laughed and took off...

I was on a high the rest of day...

Just thought I would share...I love this bike!!!

Hell yeah...
evil.gif

That's just stupidity on the part of the Kat 750 rider! I had a Kat 750 and knew better than to 'rev my engine against just about anything! That's why I had to step up to the 'Busa, so I wouldn't have to worry about it!

Great job on laying the SmackDown on that Kat. At the end of the race.
Busa rider
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

Kat rider
wow.gif
sad.gif
face7.gif

I bet he was all like
wow.gif
. Yeah thats what I said to myself the other day thought about NO for a seond then thought oh yeah they are gonna get smacked. Busa 107,400, 980 all others 0.

had a friend with a katana 750.. his first bike.
when i got the busa, we raced against and it's not even worth to talk about.
Anyway, he tested the busa and then got a new bike...a ZX-12.
cool.gif

Back