Ive turned over a new leaf.

Personally I have never had a problem with a LEO, it's the approach and attitude that makes a difference.

A drivers license is a "privilege" extended to you to use your vehicle on the road, within the rules of the road. It id not a "right", it is a "privilege". I have never taken the "privilege" for granted, so when I get stopped I am always respectful and humble. I believe that makes a big difference.
The last time I got stopped was on my Husky (plated dirt bike) doing 70 in a 55 and he was not happy with the fact that I had a license plate mounted vertical, thought the bike should not be ridden on the street and going a little too fast. Ended up with a warning and a long discussion about dirt bikes. Said he had never seen a Husqvarna before, thought they only made lawnmowers and wanted to know everything about the bike.
When this LEO stopped me, he was in war mode, we almost parted as friends. It’s all about the approach.
About the OP story, not so sure……… Determined to run from the Popo says it all.

Personally I have never had a problem with a LEO, it's the approach and attitude that makes a difference.

A drivers license is a "privilege" extended to you to use your vehicle on the road, within the rules of the road. It id not a "right", it is a "privilege". I have never taken the "privilege" for granted, so when I get stopped I am always respectful and humble. I believe that makes a big difference.
The last time I got stopped was on my Husky (plated dirt bike) doing 70 in a 55 and he was not happy with the fact that I had a license plate mounted vertical, thought the bike should not be ridden on the street and going a little too fast. Ended up with a warning and a long discussion about dirt bikes. Said he had never seen a Husqvarna before, thought they only made lawnmowers and wanted to know everything about the bike.
When this LEO stopped me, he was in war mode, we almost parted as friends. It’s all about the approach.
About the OP story, not so sure……… Determined to run from the Popo says it all.

I agree approach helps alot but sometime there r cops that just aint gonna listen to you unfortunately if i screwed up i took my ticket and paided if i did nothing wrong took it to court and won

Back