My experience with buying Carrozzeria Rim's and a on site vender.

Soooooooo????

Flicka?

You found it. I triple dog dare ya to post the link on FB. :whistle:

I can't post on their site.. :down:

I could comment on someone else's post with it, but that would be rude. I'm not much of a threadjacker.. :rofl:

Orgsters.... Nick Bevins emailed me today, to confirm my order is cancelled and the rims are headed home to Carrozzeria. Please everyone! Nick and ToBeFast.com have been great with dealing with this matter. I highly recommend them and will do business with them in the future! Nick has been polite, understanding, and professional! :thumbsup:He represents his company well! Again Nick thank you!:beerchug:

I am Patrick from Carrozzeria Wheels and I felt I needed to respond to this thread. I emphasize that you read the email correspondence between Nick and I at the bottom of this post to understand how the deal went down and how we tried to fix it. You can see that Nick had no problem with the color and that in that email on June 8th.

I really hope that everyone reads the entire post and understands how we tried to fix the situation.

I have been at Carrozzeria for a little over a year and during that time; I have tried to improve the process to make sure that we send the best product out there. And if it is wrong, we fix it.

Did Tim receive a wheel that would have been acceptable to me if I was the customer?
No. So my response in the e-mail below was “Yes, absolutely if it's legit we will take care of itâ€

Should the wheels have left with that scratch on them?
No, of course not, the wheels were perfect when they left to go to the anodizer (I know because I box them up myself after they are sold to go to the anodizer) so they were scratched by the anodizer (and hoped we would not noticed) there but there is no way the person who builds, boxes and ships the wheel sets should have missed that and let them leave. He failed to notice the scratch and would not have shipped them out that way.

Why did I ask Tim to talk directly to McCoy?
Actually 99% of the time when the customer has questions I prefer to talk to directly to the customer because I know a lot more about the wheels than someone at a dealer and it goes much quicker and smoother. This was the 1%. In the 1st few sentences of the email I said I must have the wheels in my hand, I have to see it in person before I can give you an honest answer – but if it’s our fault we will take care of it.
Your next question regarded a refund – at that point I asked you to just contact Nick directly. I cannot answer for them – I do not know their policies. I cannot give you refund, refund as I did not exchange money with you directly and they paid allot less for the wheels than you did. If you think I do not care that’s crazy or I would not have worked hard to get the wheels fixed in a new color a.s.a.p. but I think it’s a discredit to just give people bull**** answers to make them feel better, so I asked you to talk with Nick – the guy who can. I sell wheels to Nick and he is my customer, and he sells wheels to you so Tim is his customer. The problem was with my wheels and I sought to fix it.

Would I have taken a nice discount and kept the wheels?
Yes, some people would but some people would not. I don’t know end customer, he could have been a drag racer mostly concerned the huge weight savings the wheels give and figure he could but a new rear tire or 2 by keeping them with a discount. It is Nick's job to know his customer and direct me what to do. I offered up an alternative and you can see by the e-mail below I would have reimbursed them for what ever they felt was necessary to give you.

What’s up with the color?
As you can see by the real e-mail below the one posted at the beginning of the thread, was altered. In the e-mail I am just agreeing with Nick @ McCoy’s– not making a statement. The customers who want that color all get the same speech – that color is done by hand, it varies and always towards the darker side. McCoy is my customer in this case and you are theirs. I have explained to McCoy personally earlier in the year that the color varies and it is their job to pass this information to you.

Why don’t we have another set of wheels sitting here ready to ship out?
All our wheels are built to order; the lead time is 2 weeks. We do this because we have so many different types of wheels (for Suzuki we have 6 different fronts alone), different sizes rears (5.5, 6.0 and 6.25 for a V-Track) and offer 5 different colors per model. With well over 100 applications and more with different size rear wheels plus 5 colors and a small warehouse we cannot, so we do not keep wheels on the shelf for all of them. Do we keep some stuff on the shelf anodized, ready to be built – yes, a small amount for specific bikes that sell a lot in specific colors that their customers like. Unfortunately ti-grey and black are not the most popular Busa colors.

Why did it take so long to build my wheel set?
It didn’t. We received the P.O. from McCoy midday on the 16th and it was processed and a shipping label created on the morning of the 17th. It takes 2 weeks to build a 1 week for shipping. They received the wheels in just less than 3 weeks.

Here is the tracking number with the date it was created (sale date) and the date received by McCoy (start to finish) 1ZY2453A0370093158

Normally I drop ship for them to the customer but on Tim's order they requested it to ship to them.
Receiving the tracking number – McCoy received a tracking number. I could not send a tracking number to you because at this point I have no information on who the wheels were sold to.

Because you polish out a scratch and re-anodize a brand new set of wheels they are now refurbish?
Manufacturing does not always go as planned sometimes you need to re-plate, re-paint re-powder coat or re-anodize. Many, many wheel have passed through here in the year I have been here – you will every once in a while get some wheel back from the anodizer and be like “holy **** what happened here – send these back now while I call the customer or dealer and tell them we need to re due this set for them†Does that mean they are refurbished? If you have new wheels polished, you are in fact polishing out imperfections in the metal – does that mean now they are refurbished?

You can read some e-mail correspondence below. We worked very hard to get Tim’s wheels turned around quickly as quickly as possible, change the color to something he wanted, took care of the shipping cost. We turned the wheels around in 1 week.

It disappointing that my e-mails were altered to not show how we were trying to get Tim the wheels he wanted as soon as possible.
If you are local feel free to come by and see any e-mail exchange with off my computer.

Thanks,
Patrick

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 7:25 AM
To: CZ Dealers
Subject: RE: Pics of Cz wheels for Tim Devlin

Perfect! Also, he sent a few more pics which I will be forwarding over soon...
Thanks!

Nick Bevins
McCoy Motorsports Inc
559 North Mayo Trail
Pikeville, KY 41501
Phone: 606-432-1556
Fax:: 606-437-0083

Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 6:44 PM
To: 'Nick Bevins'

Yes, send them straight to me - just put attn Patrick with the original packing slip.

Thanks-

Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 2:10 PM

Sounds like a plan. He said he already has them boxed up and ready to go.
Should I have him send them directly back to your shop? Would there be any kind of an RA number?
Thanks!

Nick Bevins
McCoy Motorsports Inc
559 North Mayo Trail
Pikeville, KY 41501

Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 4:23 PM

Yes, absolutely if it's legit we will take care of it. He wants them in black - correct?

Thanks,
Patick

Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 1:03 PM

I don't think it matters either way. I just spoke with him, and he is not entertaining the notion of a discount. He's not happy with the color, and the scratch is the legitimate complaint. He is wanting to have them changed to black, either by swap or by re-anodizing. Would this be something we could make happen?

Nick Bevins
McCoy Motorsports Inc
559 North Mayo Trail
Pikeville, KY 41501

Sent: Friday, June 08, 2012 3:50 PM

Let me clarify - I was not offering you to give him a discount. I was thinking we would give you a credit for a pre-determined amount in exchange for you giving the customer a discount if we can negotiate something.
Thanks-

Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 2:06 PM
To: dealers@forged-wheel.com
Subject: FW: Pics of Cz wheels for Tim Devlin

I just received this email from one of our customers. Please review the text and pics, and let me know what you think.
P.S. To me, the color looks totally fine, but I am a little concerned about the scuff....

Nick Bevins
McCoy Motorsports Inc
559 North Mayo Trail
Pikeville, KY 41501

From: Saiid [mailto:snachawi@adamcontractingandtrading.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 10:32 AM
To: Nick@tobefast.com
Cc: Tim Devlin
Subject: Pics of Cz wheels for Tim Devlin

Sorry for sending the pictures one at a time. Today hasn't been a good one for me. My computer crashed, when trying to email you the pictures in one email. I had to use my iPhone instead. After emailing the pictures one at a time through my phone, I went out to look at the rims again later on tonight. Upon further inspection, there are 2 nicks in the front rim. (I sent a picture of this to you.) This isn't from shipping. It is from the manufacture, because the nicks are anodized over. Needless to say I am very unhappy with this. I am not upset with you or your company, but with Carrozzeria. For the money I spent on this product, I one didn't get the color I wanted (as seen online and in person at hayabusa.org get togethers).
Two, I never received an email on when to expect the shipment and was lucky to be home to sign for the package. Three to have poor quality control and receive a damaged item. Four, now I have to wait even longer than expected due to the manufactures mistakes, in which I have paid for a product that isn't right. They Rims are already back in the box and ready to be shipped back to the manufacture. Please call me when you receive this email to inform me of how this will be corrected. Also if the ti-grey is going to be a hit or miss color, I will settle for black V-stars instead.

Thank you!

Tim Devlin

757-773-7340
BirdofPrey97@yahoo.com
Pic of damage

anyone notice the low key titanium gray wheels on the s1krr?

Yeah they don't look anything like the grey they advertise.

Rather than addressing the issue they took down the Facebook page we commented on.
Typical shady business, hide from reality.

Orgsters.... Nick Bevins emailed me today, to confirm my order is cancelled and the rims are headed home to Carrozzeria. Please everyone! Nick and ToBeFast.com have been great with dealing with this matter. I highly recommend them and will do business with them in the future! Nick has been polite, understanding, and professional! :thumbsup:He represents his company well! Again Nick thank you!:beerchug:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...-special-thanks-tobefast-com-nick-bevins.html

blah blah blah , i don't care blah blah blah, we got your money , blah blah blah oh **** these guys aren't taking our crappy product, blah blah , damage control

After reading almost everything that has been posted on this thread I have come to a few conclusions.
1, Im 100% on Carrozzeria side on this little dilemma. I'll will explain why.
2, Angry Bird, next time I hope you READ, it states on Carrozzeria Site that ALL Colors will VARY (not all will be the same):poke:
3 This is what I believe actually happened, YOU RECEIVED your rims in Perfect Condition (no damage) Then you accidentally dropped them (damaged them) and then become enraged. You thought " NO!! Now what? "O I know ill blame Carrozzeria and try to get the damage wheels fixed or replaced for free.
4. You also altered the Patricks' message to make him look bad, and now that your caught (hoping people wont be ignorant) makes you look like an A**
5 Carrozzeria is an OUTSTANDING Company and always strive to do their best! My brother has a set on his K4 1000, which made his bike look and run better on many levels. Great set of wheels for the money. Better then Marchesini in his and my opinion.
6. To Everyone trying to mess with Carrozzeria, GET A LIFE, YOU NO LIFERS!! They didnt do anything wrong, its YOUR fault for not reading and understanding.
7. Even after reading this post Im still gonna buy a set for my bike, because I know Carrozzeria is an outstanding company and I actually read and agree with their rules.(Building and shipping, ect...)
8. Stop Lying and accept your mistakes Angry bird.

Yeah they don't look anything like the grey they advertise.

Rather than addressing the issue they took down the Facebook page we commented on.
Typical shady business, hide from reality.

i would be willing to bet money that they offer that shade of ti grey and messed up the coating job on earlybirds wheels by some miscommunication between them and the anodizer, instead of fessing up to their mistake and saying its the wrong ti grey they mislead him saying its not their fault.

1.The customers who want that color all get the same speech – that color is done by hand, it varies and always towards the darker side.

2.I think it’s a discredit to just give people bull**** answers to make them feel better, so I asked you to talk with Nick – the guy who can.

3.Would I have taken a nice discount and kept the wheels?
Yes

4.Because you polish out a scratch and re-anodize a brand new set of wheels they are now refurbish?

5.Does that mean they are refurbished?
1.Why don't you make sure you have a quality anodizer who can match a color you advertise? You think folks like getting a diff color than you show them paying for?

2.So you wanted Nick to give Tim bs answers instead of you? Classy

3.It sure would have been nice if Tim had that same option you'd so gladly have taken.

4.When a rim is damaged with nicks you yourself said would be barely seen on the brand new very expensive rim with a tire mounted, they would still be seen. And thats a damaged product.......not new.

5.No, that means they're damaged goods, and should be sold as such, by either a reduced price or new rims at the customers choice.

Thanks for responding to the thread Patrick.......but your company and response still has fail written all over it.

allaboardthefailboatmd0.jpg

1.Why don't you make sure you have a quality anodizer who can match a color you advertise? You think folks like getting a diff color than you show them paying for?

2.So you wanted Nick to give Tim bs answers instead of you? Classy

3.It sure would have been nice if Tim had that same option you'd so gladly have taken.

4.When a rim is damaged with nicks you yourself said would be barely seen on the brand new very expensive rim with a tire mounted, they would still be seen. And thats a damaged product.......not new.

5.No, that means they're damaged goods, and should be sold as such, by either a reduced price or new rims at the customers choice.

Thanks for responding to the thread Patrick.......but your company and response still has fail written all over it.

Wrong,i prefer nice try better luck next time.As it's one of the worst failure i had ever seen.
Instead of trying to salvage the situation,he made it worst.
It's so obvious he didnt put himself into Tim's shoes and all he knows is to try defend his burnt charred ass:moon:

After reading almost everything that has been posted on this thread I have come to a few conclusions.
2, Angry Bird, next time I hope you READ, it states on Carrozzeria Site that ALL Colors will VARY (not all will be the same):poke:
3 This is what I believe actually happened, YOU RECEIVED your rims in Perfect Condition (no damage) Then you accidentally dropped them (damaged them) and then become enraged. You thought " NO!! Now what? "O I know ill blame Carrozzeria and try to get the damage wheels fixed or replaced for free.
4. You also altered the Patricks' message to make him look bad, and now that your caught (hoping people wont be ignorant) makes you look like an A**
5 Carrozzeria is an OUTSTANDING Company and always strive to do their best! My brother has a set on his K4 1000, which made his bike look and run better on many levels. Great set of wheels for the money. Better then Marchesini in his and my opinion.
6. To Everyone trying to mess with Carrozzeria, GET A LIFE, YOU NO LIFERS!! They didnt do anything wrong, its YOUR fault for not reading and understanding.
7. Even after reading this post Im still gonna buy a set for my bike, because I know Carrozzeria is an outstanding company and I actually read and agree with their rules.(Building and shipping, ect...)

That is cute. Someone makes an account and then appears to be on Carrozzerias side. Nice job Carrozzeria on being stupid and trying so hard to be in the right.

With having one post, it means absolutely 0 to anyone reading it. FAIL. :duh:

Looks like i should re post the pics of my CZ's again!
That is cute. Someone makes an account and then appears to be on Carrozzerias side. Nice job Carrozzeria on being stupid and trying so hard to be in the right.

no kidding , i'm sure this guy doesn't work for them or anything. :whistle: d bag

First I read that there color maybe off, but not so far off that it doesnt come even close to the color I wanted! Sorry NO DICE! See the pictures that where posted, but I guess you are blind!

Nope never even happened! But this is your own opinion, and I cant change that!

Actually I didnt alter anything... I just didnt have all the emails from Patrick and Nick. And with you posting you are making an A$$ out of yourself and Patrick.

5 Carrozzeria is an OUTSTANDING Company and always strive to do their best! My brother has a set on his K4 1000, which made his bike look and run better on many levels. Great set of wheels for the money. Better then Marchesini in his and my opinion.This is your opinion and I can respect that! Glad you are happy! I know othesr that have CZ rims and are very happy with them. I also know others who arent as happy too Some even posted in here!

I am happy that you recieved your Rims in great shape! I wasnt so lucky!

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I havent lied about anything! I have done many product reviews on parts that I have bought for my busa. I often share my experiences when trying out new parts here on this site. Most people here, and on other sites know my credibility! So your posting here is just a waste of time with false statements and opinions.

The only thing you got right, is the Angry Bird!
1. To get a product not even close to the same color, but one so far off that its different! (FAIL!)
2. To get a product out of the box with nicks under the coating from the anodizer. (FAIL!)
3. To have proof of both and to get poor customer service from the manufacture.(FAIL!)
4. To even try to discount the rims with damage and wrong color to avoid addressing both. (FAIL!)
5. To allow enough time for the vender and manufacture to come up with an exceptable solution, and one wasnt made. (FAIL!)
6. To end up with refurbished rims at the cost of a set of new rims. (FAIL!)
7. For you to post and assume you know me and for you to assume what I did when I got the rims! (BIGGER FAIL!)
8. Win some loose some. This is were everyone lost! Customer, Vender, and Manufacture.

Sorry dude go troll some where else! :poke:

Back