Carrozzeria or Marchesini

GC. that bike is fricking sweet.  
thumb_up.gif

Carrozzeria - good wheel at a very affordable price.
Marchesini - lighter then the CZ's, also more moola then the CZ's
Marvics - Very light, a blend of aluminum & magnesium, that is why I like these. A way to get into the Magnesium rims at a affordable price.

Still looked long and hard for used Marchesini wheels. Which I use today. Cant go wrong with any of these.
The Dymags might be my next buy. The CF & Mag rims.
Thanks bike turned out really nice....These are going on a bike I'm doing next check these Dymags out...Rolling chassis should be done in a few weeks...

Gr8White,I like the powdercoated CZ's best have had both in my hands and PC ones just had that look...If money is no issue(no justification needed)buy the BST....The worlds fastest bikes run RC Components  
laugh.gif

Ebay_Inventory_1314.jpg

My Wife has the black anodized Carrozzerias on her 600RR. In the sun it has a plum color to it. It doesn't look bad, just different. It might not look the best on a black bike.

29 Toter:

You said "Suspension: when you hit a bump the wheel that weighs half as much will be forced back down to the ground (under the weight of the bike) twice as fast. Less time without a contact patch, more time with tires on the ground."

I think you meant "about 8x as fast" you got the inverse proportion correct, but it's not linear. unsprung weight is figured differently when it comes to response time on suspension.

29 Toter:

You said "Suspension: when you hit a bump the wheel that weighs half as much will be forced back down to the ground (under the weight of the bike) twice as fast. Less time without a contact patch, more time with tires on the ground."

I think you meant "about 8x as fast" you got the inverse proportion correct, but it's not linear. unsprung weight is figured differently when it comes to response time on suspension.
I think he got the idea across, unless you happen to know the exact proportional difference? If so, you might have wanted to state it earlier
smile.gif

Why get all super technical when thats not what its about? I dont get it.

Thanks for all the information and pictures so far .
Keep it coming .
Yeah I got the money for the BST wheels but thats still way to much .
I've been drag racing cars for awhile and never paid that much for four wheels and I run the best , Bogart Racing 3-piece .
I'm normally a buy best so I can rest kind of person , but I can get one of these other wheels for almost half price of the bst .
Dont have any carbonfiber look on the bike any way just all black . I think I'm really leaning towards the black PowderCoated Carros anyway .

Does anyone have Galespeed rims on this site?

Before going with the Carro's I was seriously looking into them. The polished 10 spoke or Gun Metal 10 spoke were my choices. Time it was going to take to get them and price made the difference.

I get all technical a lot of times because, well, I'm an engineer, and sometimes we slip into that role. Sorry about that.

Back