Votes: 22 100.0%
  • Carrozzeria

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Been mulling over the wheel thing in my head, probably a long way off from buying any but ya never know...I like both styles, they seem very similar though.

Which one and why, pros vs cons vs each other.

Also, I been kinda going with the blacked out stealth fighter thing for Celine, not much if any bling...but I do hafta admit, the gold versions of these rims really rock
super.gif
. Think it'd look kinda cool?

Gold rims or should I stay with black?

Who was the member with the all black bike and gold rims? I thought that looked great.

Last edited by a moderator:
you want lighter? then Marchesini
you wanna save a few bucks? Carrozzeria

cant go wrong with either rim.
cant go wrong with blk or gold. Your move.

If it was me, and i was spending alot of money on my rims,.....I wud definatelyike to see them looking different than stock.So that wud mean i go for gold.But thats just me.

Marvic's scare me a little. Bad roads here and the Marvic's are a blend of aluminum and magnisium. I like their weight and price though.

That's going to be my next big ticket item, GOLD rims.
IMG_0255.jpg

All I need now is the money!!!
all_coholic.gif

cheers
ken

I like the Marchesini's (since I have them) because they have been around for a long time and manufacture wheels on a grand scale, unlike the Carrozerrias. The main reason though is that the Marchesini's are lighter and if I were to upgrade wheels, I would try and get the lightest one's I could afford. They are VERY HIGH QUALITY also, though i've never seen a set of Carrozzerias.
As far as the color, I got mine in gold and had them powdercoated black cause i'm not really into flashy parts or showing off, but to each his own.

I have the Marchesini's on mine. I was looking at the Carrozerrias as well.

The selling factor for me was the design of the cush drive. The Marchesini rear has a bit more cush so to speak. It is kinda like the OEM design, just smaller.

Justyntym - I have the same color '06. I should have black Carros here next week. I'll post some pics when they get here

P5210001.jpg

(hbr @ Apr. 10 2007,07:53) Justyntym -  I have the same color '06.  I should have black Carros here next week.  I'll post some pics when they get here  

P5210001.jpg
Sweet and congrats, the fastest color of all time I see as well.
super.gif

I look forward to the pics
bowdown.gif

Back