Core Moto / Carrozzeria wheels E mail replied

Okay, that all sounds great. Ask them for a parts diagram for the rear wheel and sprocket carrier. That is what I would like to see as far as changes go . . . thanks for doing the leg work!
I need a Parts Diagram for Gen 2 Hayabusa Carrozzeria/ Core Moto wheels. 2 years have past. Is it pinned on this sight somewhere?

I need a Parts Diagram for Gen 2 Hayabusa Carrozzeria/ Core Moto wheels. 2 years have past. Is it pinned on this sight somewhere?
1625637980443.png
apex 6

1625638101055.png

Parts diagram: Exploded view parts diagrams are included with most wheels orders. These are to be used to ensure you received the correct parts and put them in the right place when installing your wheel kit. This is to be kept for future use in case you need a new part due to loss or damage.
NOTE: The diagram image above is a sample image of the diagram you will receive, not of the application in this listing.

email Core Moto. Tell why you think you need a new rear brake carrier. If the problem is just that you have a rear brake carrier for a CBR, you can use a rotor with a CBR bolt pattern provided it's the proper diameter to fit to a Hayabusa caliper.

My front Carrazzeria has a bolt pattern that ONLY fits a bolt pattern for a CBR. There are no carriers on the front, there's just boltholes. I still used that wheel and rotors on my Kawasaki as I would a Hayabusa or any other bike that had the same diameter of OEM rotors.

If you must use a rotor with a Hayabusa bolt pattern, I'm sure Core Moto can set you up with the proper carrier.

If bolt pattern is not the problem, if your carrier is broken or has stripped boltholes, etc, Core Moto will be able to provide you with a replacement.

Back