My experience with buying Carrozzeria Rim's and a on site vender.

FREE WHEELS FOR EARLYBIRD OR IT'S PUBLIC DEATH FOR CZ.

torch-and-pitchfork.jpg

I sent them an email.

subject: Your customer service,

Seems like its floundering

Carrozzeria Wheels and their customer service - SoFlaSportbikes.com - South Florida's Sportbike Community

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...ence-buying-carrozzeria-rims-site-vender.html

I wonder how much this simple word of mouth advertising has already cost you and how much it will cost you in the future? Repairing and refinishing wheels and expecting a customer to still pay full retail is to say the least laughable.

I think the public death is happening already. It is a shame they (Carrozzeria) treat a customer in such a way. Cannot even amount to their own mistakes and make it right. I would not pay full price for refurbished wheels. As some of the above said, we need to spread the word about this so that people know even if Carrozzeria screw up a set of rims, you will just get them replaced with refurbished second hands for the same amount of money as new. What a shame. They make nice looking rims but I will never buy a set from them.

Is Carrozzeria aware of this thread and the many who see it and the possibility of it spreading to other forums?? They should soon enough if they do not :whistle: Oops ^ I see Saiid above also sent them an email :laugh:

I think the public death is happening already. It is a shame they (Carrozzeria) treat a customer in such a way. Cannot even amount to their own mistakes and make it right. I would not pay full price for refurbished wheels. As some of the above said, we need to spread the word about this so that people know even if Carrozzeria screw up a set of rims, you will just get them replaced with refurbished second hands for the same amount of money as new. What a shame. They make nice looking rims but I will never buy a set from them.

Is Carrozzeria aware of this thread and the many who see it and the possibility of it spreading to other forums?? They should soon enough if they do not :whistle: Oops ^ I see Saiid above also sent them an email :laugh:
I won't be purchasing any CZ products ever. They seem to have alot in common with Dynojet.........they think they're too good to have to treat customers with respect.
Good luck with that approach CZ.........

We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this website or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Org beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the Busa Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in Gods good time, the membership, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the Earlybird *

Blanca Churchill
Predawn speech before the War on Cz.

:laugh:

They will be getting an email from me as well stating that I just crossed that line off my wish list. :rulez: This was the absolute wrong way to handle this situation. :banghead::banghead::banghead: Tim has been more than reasonable from the day the box arrived.

I will also be posting a link to this thread on the other forums that I frequent to ensure my track buddies are aware of their attitude towards customer service. My wife and I own a business and I would have given that particular product away to avoid an unhappy customer... not to mention this type of press.

At this point, I would refuse delivery and have my CC company recoup my payment. :whistle:

Thank you everyone who has taken the time to read this post!:bowdown: I personally called Nick back today to thank him and McCoy Motorsports for trying to help me out.:bowdown: Again I stressed to him that I am not upset with them, but Carrozzeria. It's a shame they lost the sale, there cut of the purchase, there time between me and Carrozzeria, and now to have a dispute against the sale. :banghead:Sorry Nick and ToBeFast.com!:please:

Hey everyone, here's a thought. I am pissed about the CZ treatment on the wheels because i know how much Earlybird loves his bike and it was a very bad situation. We should however be responsible about voicing our displeasure because vendors are going to be terrified about advertising on this site because one bad sale and a mob attacks you. I know I posted the tought to spread the work but after thinking about it we should all express our discontent directly to CZ and leave it at that. It's probably more impact to all write an email to CZ rather than threatening to trash their name.

I'm thinking that it's not going to help Hayabusa.org if we are a hot head mob. As an advertiser it would scare be to get involved with this group. We all know things go wrong and companies have good days and bad days. I say we start a partition that says we feel Earlybird deserves a new set of rims in perfect condition at a fair discount (say $10-%20) for his trouble and we, as potential coustomers of CZ, would feel that has restored itself as a fair, customer service oriented company to do business with. If we can get hundreds or thousands of people to sign it I bet that would have more impact.

I agree companies have good days and bad days, but they also have opportunities to make things right which they are not doing in this case.

To me that's more like bad business than just a bad day and for that reason they won't be seeing any of my $$$.

If I owned the site I wouldn't want them as a sponsor.

I agree companies have good days and bad days, but they also have opportunities to make things right which they are not doing in this case.

To me that's more like bad business than just a bad day and for that reason they won't be seeing any of my $$$.

If I owned the site I wouldn't want them as a sponsor.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Let's clear that up right now.

The site sponsor involved here is McCoy Motorsports - Street Bike Parts`Sportbike Helmets`Yamaha R1`R6 Parts`GSXR Parts`Honda CBR Parts`Street Bike Gear`Clothing`Jackets`Gloves

They are not the problem. McCoy Motorsports is a stand-up company. I have personally done business with them and had a great experience. They have been (unfortunately) caught in the middle of this situation.

The problem was with Carrozzeria who actually makes the wheels. They are not a site sponsor.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! Let's clear that up right now.

The site sponsor involved here is McCoy Motorsports - Street Bike Parts`Sportbike Helmets`Yamaha R1`R6 Parts`GSXR Parts`Honda CBR Parts`Street Bike Gear`Clothing`Jackets`Gloves

They are not the problem. McCoy Motorsports is a stand-up company. I have personally done business with them and had a great experience. They have been (unfortunately) caught in the middle of this situation.

The problem was with Carrozzeria who actually makes the wheels. They are not a site sponsor.

That's who I was speaking about Carrozzeria

Well it seems my email or emails from others have rattled the cage of Cz as Tim got a call from them today? Im posting this because I'm calmer than he is right now. Apparently the VMAIL left said there were some misrepresentations in this thread?

So let's look at facts as we have them.

Tim orders a NEW set of wheels thru McCoy Motorsports and pays retail price for NEW wheels.
Customer recieved wheels damaged and in wrong color?
Hmmm ok? Let's give them a chance to rectify it as stuff happens.
Series of calls and emails transpire. First response from Cz to vendor back to customer say 'color seems fine' but send the wheels back for inspection of damage. No initial apology at all from Cz only vendor McCoy Motorsports. More emails back and forth with email chain ending in Patrick from Cz telling McCoy Motorsports Tim bought wheels from them and we really don't want to talk to him anymore?
Ok? Fine. Tim still being willing to give Cz the opp to rectify sends wheels back and is still trying to get an answer as to whether he will recieve another NEW set of wheels or what? No answer just a simple response from Cz saying wheels were fixed and at the anodizer being redone and will be sent back ASAP.
Huh????
Thru process McCoy Motorsports has done all they can to satisfy Tim for Cz's lack of concern.
McCoy Motorsports even offered Tim in house credit out of their own pocket again trying to make up for Cz's lack of care for customer.
One last time still trying to be patient Tim says let's see what Cz can do per McCoys request for him to give one last opp to Cz for satisfaction.
No response, no apology, no direct contact from Cz just an email with tracking number?
Tracking number for refurbished wheels? Cz still expecting customer to accept factory seconds for full price he paid? BullS**t.
Customer finally throws up hands and towel and says enough just give me money back and I'll move on.
Now apparently the flames of bad word of mouth advertising and a falling public image customer gets a phone call from Cz rep Patrick?
Huh?
So after six weeks and basically telling customer to go pound sand with zero offers of real concern or help they call? BullS**t!
It can only mean now they wanna try to make amends. Maybe this thread, the other I started elsewhere and others others have started have caught the attn of someone who actually cares? But you know what it's too late.
35,000 members here have watched you Cz drop the ball ridiculously.
You extended zero effort initially in trying to make things right.

Instead of 'oh my we are so sorry. Please send them back and we will expedite shipment of a new different set immediately!' it was 'color looks right, small nicks the tire will cover, please don't contact us anymore call McCoy.'

$1600 retail I figure your/Cz cost is around $1000.
This would be the cheapest advertising investment you ever made that will reach such a vast worldwide audience. 35,000 members I'll remind you.
Send Tim a new set of wheels, one which better be so nice the virgin Mary would be proud to roll on FOR FREE within seven days of this post or I and others will continue to tell this tale. I'm sure as you already have read its costing you business now and will continue to do so long into the future. Final opportunity to save your public face.

And lastly since we know now you/Cz are reading this it is a free forum. If I or Tim have misrepresented anything please join and post up. Tell us your side of the story. Please explain to us how Tim should really be happy with what you have done for him.

CZ, my offer still stands to take the "refurb'd" ones for little to no cost.. :poke:

Nothing but good press, I swear! :whistle:

Did I mention my wife is a Public Relations major? :beerchug:

I finally got done with the second job, and got home to post. Patrick did call and left a voice message. Patrick thank you for the call, but I have no interest with talking to you after all of this. If I said something wrong or misunderstood something, then please join in and post. Either way, I am sorry we couldnt work something out. Yes you stripped the rims, yes you took care of the nicks (however you did this), and then tried to get them turned around quickly. Thank you! But now they arent fresh and new now. They are now reconditioned or refurbished to correct a flaw or problem. In this case both. I have had similar experiences like this one, where I bought new items that came damaged, flawed, or failed to work. I called the company up to get it fixed. I was then asked to return the defective item. Usually they send a shipping label by email and I take care of it on my end to get it to a shipping location. In its place came a new replacement item and we went from there. If that didnt happen, it got fixed and I got a reduction in my purchase price for the troubles. Leaving me satisfied, and I carried on. I am not trying to bash Carrozzeria, but I am sharing my experience with doing business with Carrozzeria and a site sponsor/vender. Others here have posted in with there experience with Carrozzeria. Some good! Some not so good! In my case not so good! It was the good one's that made me consider your product. I still like the design of your product! It looks great! I also heard some nice things about them too! But from the time I opened up my box, my experience with trying to own a set of Carrozzeria wheels has been disappointing. The color I got wasnt even close to the same hue you have on your website. Let alone, other Carrozzeria rim owners who had that same color I ordered.:banghead: Then looking at the rims more closely before sending them back, I find the small nicks under the anodizing.:banghead: Then rest of my experience, which I am not going to type over again, is already posted. I didnt think I was unreasonable. I know mistakes happen from time to time. I felt like I gave you plenty of time to try to work something out with Nick, and myself. Nick did offer me something for my troubles after trying to see if you would work something out. In which, I was emailed that you werent interested doing anything for me. By that time, I was unhappy with the way this was going and lost total interest in owning your product.

I have a set of CZ's on my bike now, that arrived in perfect condition and Im a satisfied customer in that respect. That was my experience with the company, and is why I recommended them to EarlyBird. Unfortunately, It'll be tough for me to recommend them again given a friends bad experience with his order, tho McCoy will get the nod as they seemed to do everything they could.

Sad to see this CZ, I really like my set and want others to get the same product, but I wouldnt gamble $1800 and 6+weeks on them at this point. You may never win some of us back, but if you do see this and want to express your side and we'd be more than happy to read and Im sure the Moderators will keep an eye on things so it doesnt turn into a whitch hunt. Id personally really like to hear your side, so when I get asked about my wheels, I dont have to tell the story of how CZ mistreated a friend with his order, rather i can say how I enjoy them and can reccomend them to other riders.

Back