Movie review

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Good movie but..........
why do they shoot movies with the shakey camera. I hate it! You can't see anything. Yeah, I know, they want to make it more exciting. Well, the shakey camera sucks. During a fight scene, I couldn't see a thing. I could hear them grunting and the impact blows, but I might as well have had my eyes closed!! A warning for those who hate the shakey camera, otherwise the flick was good.
Anyway,
rant.gif

I want to see it, but I need to watch the first one again b/c I've forgotten most of it!

I want to see "The Village" coming out this weekend...looks creepy!! My favorite...
cool.gif

I agree with the whole shakey camera thing.... Was a little disappointed with this movie. Over all it was a good flick tying things together from the first movie. But, it lacked a sustaining story line. IMO ..... "The Notebook" was by far a better movie, albeit the vast majority of the people in the theater were Women. I would highly recommend this film. (Sorry, didn't mean to steal your post..)

I saw the Bourne Identity a couple of days ago and thought it was OK. That prompted me to buy the first two books (they're not novelized) of the series.

The book is pretty good, but quite a bit different from the movie so far (understandable differences given the time limitation).

I haven't heard any scuttlebutt about making the third book The Bourne Ultimatum, or the latest The Bourne Legacy (not actually written by Ludlum) into movies.

Saw the movie the other day, it was ok, not great, but not bad. The shakey scenes, not good, I guess you have to do less acting, cause no-one can really see it that way.

I definate go see if, you got nothing else to do.

Oh, the wifey says Notebook, sad, but good.

I dug the movie plot and stuff. But, I agree about the shaky camera thing... It is GAY.

I really liked the first one. And, I heard they are already working on part 3... It is gonna be a trilogy.

Matt Damon is pretty cool. One of my all-time favorites is Good Will Hunting.

I liked it a lot. I thought better than the first but you need to see the first one before this one.

went and saw it but got there late and had to sit in the second row ya know the seats in front of the row that goes acros you are like 8 feet from the screen well the shaky camera and the closeness to the screen is not a good combination at all makes ya sick
sad.gif
but thought the movie was pretty good will rent it again on dvd when it comes out
cool.gif

i forget the movies name --scary (supposedly), campers, came out around 1999/2000, low budget/independent... but it received a lot of publicity over the shaky camera technique. It seemed to have spurred others into doing it as well.

i forget the movies name --scary (supposedly), campers, came out around 1999/2000, low budget/independent... but it received a lot of publicity over the shaky camera technique. It seemed to have spurred others into doing it as well.
The Blair Witch Project...sucked by the way...don't waste your time with that one...

I saw it last night.  Not as good as the first one.  Also it was not like the book at all.  Not just a little different but the whole plot was different.

Tony

Loved the movie, the only part where I actually noticed the shakey camera what when they where fighting in that one guys apartment that he blew up. Gave my wife a headache.

Back