2 Movie Reviews

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
So today I am reviewing to movies, Ex Machina and The Avengers.

Avengers: This is more of the same and just as enjoyable. I was always a comic buff and the Marvel comics always explored the dark side of us all in their stories. This installment does that when Tony Stark does some techno-magic that backfires a bit. The things that happen in this movie are genius. You get so caught up in the movie that you feel like the characters are real people, which again is the magic of Marvel. That's about all I can say without being a spoiler. If you like thoughtful action that is non-stop, handsome men and beautiful women, this is your movie. And yes they setup the next movie! I'll be honest - I will come to these movies as long as they keep make them. I give it 4 stars. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ex-Machina: This movie was last on my list of movies to see and to be honest I only saw it because I had nothing else to do. To put it simply this is an astonishing movie. It is to artificial intelligence what "Interstellar" was to time. Intellectually it is as interesting a movie as I have ever seen. From an art standpoint, it is like few movies I have experienced. The visuals of the movie are amazing. The site is crazy, lonely, interesting, ominous, refreshing all at once. It is what the scene makes it at the particular time in the script, fascinating film making. The architecture of the house is impeccable, and it even becomes an antagonist in the plot. Finally the sound is incredible. You must listen closely as the music blends seamlessly into the sound of a computer or a robot. All the sounds are a part of the plot and it puts you where the director wants you. In my mind this movie is easily at least the equal of everything that got an Oscar last year. One of my top 10 movies. 5 stars :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

That's it! Both of these are awesome movies and I recommend them without reservation. I'll be buying both too. I can't wait to put Ex-Machina in the dvd at 2am (my mind is clearest then) and put on the head phones so I can hear every click and pop in that sound track.

Thanks as much as i enjoy marvel stuff it is getting a bit tiring boring but sometimes they do make good movies I guess they will squeeze every bit of the franchise rights :thumbsup:

Thanks Willie! Thinking we may go see the latest Marvel installment for Mother's Day :)

Nope! I generally save those sort of movies for Netflix or HBO. However I did review Hot Tub 2, which I found very funny.

Back