More Movie Reviews

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Hot Tub 2: -2 stars. I did not see the first movie but it didn't take long to get the idea! Really stupid movie and I found it pretty entertaining. It's sort of the scenario that keeps on giving and you can imagine hot tub 10 still being funny enough to waste $7 on. This is super dumb slap-stick comedy for drunk and childish people. Funny I was the only one in the movie at 10:30 AM! Still it was fun for me.

Focus: 3 Stars. I was not expecting this to be good but it was a surprise. The movie was intelligent and suspenseful with some pretty "I didn't see that coming" moments. The filming is stunning, beautiful people in beautiful places doing all the things you wish you could do. You will also think differently about criminals after this movie (can't explain that without spoiling things). Anyway the pace of the movie is good, and you are never quite sure what is going on and who is honest and who is running a scam. All in all this was a pretty successful movie and it is stunningly beautiful to watch. Will Smith carries the leading man role with his proven chops (6 degrees of separation, Ali, & I am Legend) . Hollywood can make leading ladies walking Barbie dolls, but the blonde lead (I forgot her name) was powerful, stunning, sexy, mysterious, playful, and most of all very intelligent.

Back