Mototeck undertail - group buy

This has to be the worse company I have ever seen in my life.They give me this bull s--t tracking number that ups dosen't even have and they told me my tail was shipped on the 16th. Today I get and email from them with a new tracking number so when I go to ups site it says it was shipped today. These people are unbeliveable.
Maybe you guys that have been getting the run around should find out who the CEO/President of the Co. is and send him a tactful letter and let him know how you feel. Maybe he's not aware of how his co. is being run by his employees and might possibly try and make good of this situation. If he doesn't you'll know he probably doesn't care and you can then let everyone on the board know and we'll know this is a place not to do business with. It might just be a case of not so bright or non caring employees you've been dealing with. I wouldn't try and strongarm him, but convey your warranted frustrations with the way they've handled things. I have to say for myself, things went pretty smoothly.

here is my undertail finished.
smile.gif

i am working on putting together a walk through.

done.JPG

Even leaving the foam in your undertail will never be waterproof. Remember, you hacked the hell out of your original untertail now there is an open hole in the front for any water to get up into it. I ended up leaving the foam out. Seems like the best fit out of all the other options.

This has to be the worse company I have ever seen in my life.They give me this bull s--t tracking number that ups dosen't even have and they told me my tail was shipped on the 16th. Today I get and email from them with a new tracking number so when I go to ups site it says it was shipped today. These people are unbeliveable.
That is crazy. I just spoke to them. They said (once again ) that my number will be sent out today. If it is a bogus number, that will be the straw that broke the camels back for me. I will be contacting the person in charge.

Actually I'm gonna contact the owner anyway. We shouldn't have to take this kind of incompetence after paying our hard earned money.

This may be ok for you all who have received your product but I will speak up for those who have had a bad experience with this company.

I will be contacting the BBB about this.

oh believe me its not ok... i'm still mad about having to wait almost a month with no reply or response concerning my order. Seems to me that the TWO parts of their company need to get together and get their crap straight...

oh believe me its not ok... i'm still mad about having to wait almost a month with no reply or response concerning my order.  Seems to me that the TWO parts of their company need to get together and get their crap straight...
its true.. you did have to wait a long time and yes i agree with you... but to be fair you should mention your email problem thing.

i am putting together a list of people who have yet to recieve their tracking number:

1. SukRacer
2. Shasta1914
3. OldRoller
4.  MacMode

anyone else who expected their tracking number by now (not late orders or custom orders) ?

please pm me. thanks.

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143051725 -->

i contacte Rob this morning about the Stainless steel brackets.

He said they are coming in from Mototeck Canada.. hopefully we should get them within two weeks

EMAILS at 4pm Eastern, 3/22/06:

<span style='color:royalblue'>Hi Rob.
here are the member names.. sorry not the acutal names but the hayabusa board names.

1. SukRacer
2. Shasta1914
3. OldRoller
4.  MacMode

thank you. khalid</span>
----------------------------------
<span style='color:chocolate'>I just forwarded this over to customer service.  I believe those are the 4 people who I got free gifts for.  

Thanks,

Rob</span>

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143061581 -->

I got my undertail yesterday (was on back order: '06 LE white) and already installed it. It looks SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEET
cool.gif

I can't wait for the weather to break so I can get some pics!

i am trying to put together a walkthrough.. lots of pics.. but seems like its going to be alot of work... just wondering if anyone out there really wants/needs it?

can you let me know ? or pm me if interested in a detailed walkthrough?

ive got close to 100 pictures.... over 20 on how to do the cut... then there is the wiring .. etc..

i am talking about a very very detailed.. like a dummies version.

for example one picture below. .. i am cutting the original wiring of the back tail light to use on the mototeck so at anytime i can use the quick release features of wiring harness to remove the new undertail.

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143087344 -->

cutoriginalplugandplay.JPG

heres another pic of my attempt at putting in some foam to protect the wire and make more available trunk space

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143087504 -->

foamoriginalplan.JPG

KKattan, I've been waiting for you to do this befor I attepted my instal.  I was wondering what the hold up was.  I may not need the complete dummy's version, but I just wanted to see a how to on an actual Mototeck unit.  You can e-mail me a photo album if necessary I have lots of space.

<!--EDIT|John 16:10
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143115351 -->

Back