Mototeck undertail - group buy

Well I finally got an email from exotic. My tail didn't get shipped. They are out of stock. A new shipment is do at the end of the week, so they say. On the bright side, they said they are sending me a free gift. Hopefully it is something worthwhile and not a sticker or something like that. Although if the sticker said "Exotic Sucks Azz" that would be nice.

well I dont even have that from them... I got nothing
wow.gif

I've been playing with the undertail, but I'm a tad bit confused as to how the LED's for the signal lights will mount.  I mean... I know exactly where they go, but they don't have a smooth and snug fit like the brake lights.  Give me a little info if anyone has it.  Thanx in advance....    Brian
Somebody please...
rock.gif
I'm a little lost as to what you're asking Brian . I noticed on mine that the turn signal lense dose not sit totally flush like the brake/running lights . But , other than that , I don't know what U could be talking about ....... ?      
sad.gif
makes 2 of us.. I had no problems with mine...
I'm talking about the mounting of the turn signal LED's into the housing area. They don't quite fit. They are not flush, and how do they stay in place once mounted?
rock.gif

rock.gif

I've been playing with the undertail, but I'm a tad bit confused as to how the LED's for the signal lights will mount.  I mean... I know exactly where they go, but they don't have a smooth and snug fit like the brake lights.  Give me a little info if anyone has it.  Thanx in advance....    Brian
Somebody please...
rock.gif
I'm a little lost as to what you're asking Brian . I noticed on mine that the turn signal lense dose not sit totally flush like the brake/running lights . But , other than that , I don't know what U could be talking about ....... ?      
sad.gif
I'm talking about the mounting of the turn signal LED's into the housing area.  They don't quite fit.  They are not flush, and how do they stay in place once mounted?
rock.gif
Mine came already mounted in the tail .......yours didn't ?
Also , even though they were already mounted I did notice that one of them is about 2mm off from seating flush into the tail . Got pics ? Somethin' don't sound right with yours .

rock.gif

Is he talking about the whole assembly? Not just the LEDS, cause if he tried to mount it without cutting anything it will never fit under there...

Take a picture of wehat doesn't fit and post it up....

I *finally* got an email from them saying it was back ordered and they'd get it out next week or some shid like that.... what a crock
mad.gif

Well I finally got an email from exotic. My tail didn't get shipped. They are out of stock. A new shipment is do at the end of the week, so they say. On the bright side, they said they are sending me a free gift. Hopefully it is something worthwhile and not a sticker or something like that. Although if the sticker said "Exotic Sucks Azz" that would be nice.
They sent me the same e-mail
So why did they tell us earlier in the week that ours were shipped? What azz holes................

NEVER AGAIN WILL I DEAL WITH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guys.. sorry for the long delay.. but i do have good news!!

i just saved a bunch of money of my motorcycle insurance by switching to Geico..
biggrin.gif

sorry.. but i dont what else to do for you guys.. i am here if you need to contact me for any reason.

<!--EDIT|kkattan
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142573603 -->

Somebody please...
rock.gif
sad.gif
I'm talking about the mounting of the turn signal LED's into the housing area.  They don't quite fit.  They are not flush, and how do they stay in place once mounted?
rock.gif
Mine came already mounted in the tail .......yours didn't ?
Also , even though they were already mounted I did notice that one of them is about 2mm off from seating flush into the tail .  Got pics ?   Somethin' don't sound right with yours .
Nope, mine were in the plastic bag along with the brake lights and other assembly equipment. If it's an easy fix then cool, but if not, then I'll be totally pissed. Not only did I not get the primered one that I asked for, but now a problem with the LEDs... I sure hope not!!

rock.gif

got mine from the UPS guy today... wont be able to install it until some time next week or the following weekend as i'm going to have to work from 12 am to 12 pm friday night to sat afternoon and again from sat night to sun after noon...
sad.gif
color match isnt right but its black and its in one piece. i dont care for the wiring on the inside so i think i will be splicing and heat shrinking as well as "sealing" up the back side of the turn signals. They sent me a clear plate mount. I hope it doesnt take them 3 1/2 weeks to send us our "free" stainless steel mounting brackets... this plastic one looks like it will break easily... I hope those of you that dont have your yet will get it soon! I would have really liked them to have given us something for our extra long wait like maybe a free relay to get the turn signals to blink at the normal rate or something of the like...

Well changed my tail lights came out pretty good i think got these from rumble sports..Like the carbon look

DSC02812.JPG

Back