Mototeck undertail **  $219  ** group buy

kkattan

Donating Member
Registered
hey guys, we got 22 people so far.. anyone else interested.. see this thread below

we needed 21 for $219.. we have 22.. if someone else signs up.. that will give us more insurance.. in case some two cancel..

if someone signs up now.. they would be number 23.. allowing 2 people to drop and still be fine..

remember that would be $219 for the complete undertail plus the free steel license plate bracket (usually $13).

shipping via UPS ground.. so maybe 12 bucks..

you can sign up now and plan to pay just $219

those on the list i will send official pm when price drops.
thanks!!

if anyone is planning on signing up.. please do so by Today (Feb 19) Sunday, 10PM Eastern Time.

https://www.hayabusa.org/cgi-bin....t=39016

thanks.!!
smile.gif

I dont see a good reason for someone to drop out at the last minute??? If you commit then you should stand by your word. Either you want it or you don't. Thats the biggest problem I have with these kind of group buys or secret santa participations that various groups put together. I would like to think that everyone here is good for their word.

And kkattan, thanks for the effort you put into this. I do appreciate it!

I dont see a good reason for someone to drop out at the last minute??? If you commit then you should stand by your word. Either you want it or you don't. Thats the biggest problem I have with these kind of group buys or secret santa participations that various groups put together. I would like to think that everyone here is good for their word.

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>+100!!</span></span> many thanks and PROPs to kkattan!

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>+100!!</span></span> many thanks and PROPs to kkattan!
+1

Back