Mototeck Undertail install help?

V8N3T

More mods plz..
Donating Member
Registered
Hi again yall, I have this Mototeck Undertail just sitting here and while my bike is down I was wanting to install it. I do not have the rear fairing "the part on the tail you have to take off to get to the black plastic under it all." and I figured its off now so wanted to put this sucker in.

I was just wondering if there was anyone in the San Diego area that would be willing to help out? I just dont want to mess this up, and dont have the money to pay one of these local shops around here the 6.5+ hours of labor to do this. Thanks again yall.

not in yur area
but i can try & pffer virtual help, if u have ?'s
pm me if so

bump
lurk.gif

hey, just replying about those 2 links. Ive read them both and have both of them bookmarked. But I dont want to overcut something. I guess I will just have to buy a hacksaw and go out and do it myself. I just really didnt wanna do it myself and figured I would ask some1 for help thats done it before.

(V8N3T @ Sep. 27 2006,18:23) hey, just replying about those 2 links. Ive read them both and have both of them bookmarked. But I dont want to overcut something. I guess I will just have to buy a hacksaw and go out and do it myself. I just really didnt wanna do it myself and figured I would ask some1 for help thats done it before.
Don't hacksaw it!! That's too much work. Use a dremel. It's much easier.

to a thread w/ pics of a dremel. Scroll all the way through the thread.

Back