Damn  undertail!!!!!!!!!!

fast1200gp

Registered
Well i started to install my undertail today mototeck with the 48 led bulb option,,3 weeks waiting for it and $386.00 later after shipping to find out that one of the brake lights dont work,,,both running lights work but only one brake light ,,and yes i did check them seperately,,,things happen parts break but the worst part is that i cant even put stock tail back on,,,so now the bike is gonna be laid up,,i hoping to call them tomorrow and see if they will over night me the new led assm,......guess time will tell GRRRRRRRRRRR

Just had to vent!!!!!!

Sorry to hear it, bro! Hopefully they will take care of you quickly.

I smashed mine with the tire on like the 3rd time out... And I wanted to put on a hugger, yeah right!!!

That sucks!

I'm sure you quadruple-checked to make sure you had the wiring right... so that blows that you have to wait til they fix the issue.

I smashed mine with the tire on like the 3rd time out... And I wanted to put on a hugger, yeah right!!!
Are you saying your undertail fell off while riding? lol! Sorry to laugh, but that sucks!

My tail is very secure and was worried that it wouldn't be... but it is and I'm happy. I have HB not MT. MT is out of my $ range.

i have a stock undertail slightly pneumaticly sanded and shaved and hacked and...uhhh looks good

I have a stock tail too.I may shorten the fender a bit. I don't know yet.Probably leave it alone,I'll be happy to have it in the winter.....Seattle....Rain ....lots of it and I ride yearround.I need all the help I can get.

Hah, you guys should see my undertail that I made. There is so much unutilized room under there. I cut out all of my stock undertail all the way to the battery box, then made a template and had my fabricator make me one out of all aluminum. I drilled and tapped it into my subframe(as not to compromise the integrity of the subframe) and wala. It looks great and i can fit a 2 liter in there if I wanted to.

<!--EDIT|ECC Prez
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155212146 -->

Back