Hotbodies Undertail

LeeFL2

Registered
OK, installed a Hotbodies undertail and find the LEDs short in quantity. Result is a dim tail light. The last thing you want when riding at night.

I think I'm going to add some extra LED assemblies under the tail and off to the sides to create an auxiliary brake and turn lights...

Any thoughts??

DSCN3794.jpg

they make some taillight that should fit yours that have more leds in them
those have 9 leds each ? if i remember right you can get some with 16 leds each.
check pashnits site, he has upgraded his.

(thepushercg @ Jul. 02 2007,03:28) they make some taillight that should fit yours that have more leds in them
those have 9 leds  each ? if i remember right you can get some with 16 leds each.
check pashnits site, he has upgraded his.
I will. Thanks!

(rockadaous @ Jul. 02 2007,15:58) just don't slow down enough for anyone to hit you lol
I feel your pain
Easier said then done, when you are stopped at a light or merging in heavy traffic and these Florida Geesers decide they want to space out and drool! LOL

during the day light, it is not bright enough, thats for sure...but, if you hit the breake light 2 or 3 times to notify the cagers they will get used to your light pattern...
super.gif

PICT0550__Small_.JPG

The only real problem you have with those LED's (I have them) is when you want to make a right turn into a parking lot or street during the day.... because cars behind you probably cannot see your brake light or turn signal.

But... if somebody rear-ended you and later said "officer i couldn't see him stop! he's got no tail light!" you can just say "well officer, i don't now because that car just destroyed them!" LOL!

That's funny you posted this, I just asked you this question
at the "other place" MY06LE

Don't almost all the undertails have this problem ?

Do the lenses make a difference ? (smoked, or clear)

(LeeFL2 @ Jul. 02 2007,22:07)
(rockadaous @ Jul. 02 2007,15:58) just don't slow down enough for anyone to hit you lol
I feel your pain
Who makes that license bracket there?
a member here used to make em, but haven't seen him in a good while

G3plate.JPG

Back