ATTN: NEWBIES/OLDIES... CUSTOM LED TAIL LGTs

ICEMANN

Registered
I know most of ya are tired tired tired of reading this but I noticed a lot of new members. IF ya read this before click [BACK] NOW! Or post a pos/neg truthful coment.

I have several custom hand made....LED TAIL LIGHTS

Units are annodized in most colors, alumin housings w/21 super bright 3mm or 5mm LEDs.

Units have intigrated turn signal circuit built in as well as function as a brake light. All LED's flash at normal blink rate when activated as a turn signal. Install is simple.

Units work with Stock lens/housing as well as most undertails. Units cost 1/3 the price of similar products w/same circuits (which are priced as seperate parts)

Units work great with mototeck, FSD, and TOPP GUNN undertails.

If interested email ICEMANN@AMERITECH.NET
$200 shipped. Leibertecs w/similar stuff ova $400

TYPICAL LED TAIL LIGHT on left MY UNITS ON RIGHT!

Various colors, note 3mm and 5mm LED's
post-6-61514-fed_2009_mix___2.jpg

on a TOPP GUN UNDERTAIL
post-6-57429-onbike.jpg

WORKS W/STOCK LIGHT IF YOU RUN CLEAR LENSES
post-6-91533-mvc_072f.jpg

SO BRIGHT THEY NEARLY CUTCHA! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ICEMANN is a stand up guy and these lights are very bright. They are solid, well made, and come with all the little bits that make wiring easy. I have a 5mm set and love them.

Hey ICEMAN, I want to eliminate my rear turn signals and integrate them into the brake light. I have a clear lens on the back and have to stay with the stock thing due to drag racing. How much to hook the back up?
cool.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Heres a LED I assembled ,then mounted into a screw type mount holder that would work for ya
tounge.gif
</span>

<span style='color:darkblue'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Warning you may need an arc welding helmet when looking directly at them
laugh.gif
 </span></span>

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1072074771 -->

Rhythm that would work for him but he would have to configure the brake/tail light and turn signal. too much work involved to achieve it.

I answered your posts on all the boards..........................

Tru dat but I wasnt suggesting he do it that way.  I personally dont care for the intergrated turn signal blinking brake light but you can have the same stealth look with color separation if you do it this way I posted below using yellow LED instead of the light bulbs being used below in the photo which consume way more energy.Rear turn signal mod with LED's

TheBull350
Rookie

Group: Members
Avg posts/day:1.20
Location: corning, NY fingerlakes area  Posted: Dec. 22 2003,1:16  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ty,

U got 2 much time and no bike!!

now get on that  and look for something to shine up (bike that is)

marc  [/QUOTE]

I see you and Smiddy got jokes
laugh.gif
Its all good though as long as you come through for a Playa on your local hook up I'm banking on . I know you got the retail skilz down pack, so show me some love and hit'm over the head when you step to the plate and represent for me up there.
cool.gif

Back