Mo' pictures...

Just took a few new pics of 'er. Couldn't let SLEEPERBUSA show me up completely. Yeah, mine is just stock but I'd bet thur ain't one cleaner anywhere!  :cool:

Just a profile of 'er all blingin' and stuff...
Bullet,

U better watch out, I got the Zaino :D I'm close on your heels,

But soon I will have the Velocity Turbo hiding under her to boot :cool:

No :alcoholic: for me,

Marcus

Most recent pic before my Zaino experience

large_right_front.jpg

I'm sorry, I'm not really nasty by nature, but I can't resist...

BT do you ever ride that thing?   :laugh:

I feel like I own a bike out of the movie "The Road Warrior" when I see your picts!   :devil:

Green with jelousy

:super: Very nice,a lot of care goes into that i see and theres nothing wrong with stock.Great bike no matter how its configured.

wizard_raisehands_md_blk.gif

make sure its in first gear when you get off, I had mine to roll foward off the stand. It was a Black Falcon. It scratched the poop out of the right fairing and the rear and broke the clutch handle and also scratched the generator cover. All that for a simple act of not leaving it in first gear.

Just took a few new pics of 'er. Couldn't let SLEEPERBUSA show me up completely. Yeah, mine is just stock but I'd bet thur ain't one cleaner anywhere!  :cool:

Just a profile of 'er all blingin' and stuff...
Bullet,

U better watch out, I got the Zaino :D  I'm close on your heels,

But soon I will have the Velocity Turbo hiding under her to boot :cool:

No  :alcoholic:  for me,

Marcus
Well, I won't have a Turbo lurkin' below but I'll have a custom paint job. Can't wait to get started on it. :cool:

I'm sorry, I'm not really nasty by nature, but I can't resist...

BT do you ever ride that thing?   :laugh:

I feel like I own a bike out of the movie "The Road Warrior" when I see your picts!   :devil:

Green with jelousy
:rofl: Yeah, I ride, but unfortunately not as much as I'd like. Seems that my work schedule all but doubled right after I got the busa. Had plenty of down time with nothin' to do before I got 'er. Well, it seemed that way anyway.

Road Warrior huh? :laugh:

:super: Very nice,a lot of care goes into that i see and theres nothing wrong with stock.Great bike no matter how its configured.
Thanks Shoda. I love it as is, but it'd be even better with a few mods. The custom paint job will happen soon enough, so I ain't complainin'. :super:

make sure its in first gear when you get off, I had mine to roll foward off the stand. It was a Black Falcon. It scratched the poop out of the right fairing and the rear and broke the clutch handle and also scratched the generator cover. All that for a simple act of not leaving it in first gear.
Yeah, rab, "put it in first" is eternally etched into my mind after seein' 'er rollin' off the stand as if she was in slow motion. I'm still thankin' God for that lil pebble that sacrificed it's life under the weight of the mighty busa so that I could save 'er. If that pebble hadn't crushed and made a sound I wouldn't have known she was rollin' until I heard 'er hit the ground! :eek:

Beeeaaauuuuutiful...... You can have a cleanass bike and still ride the hell outta it!!!! You just have to spend more quality time with it.. ;)

Purple_Busa_1.jpg

Tell us the truth Pops........you've never actually ridden yer Busa have you........you just Zaino er up every day and take pictures don't ya. :bounce:

Ok, I'm busted... :D Actually, ask Pimpbike. It's seen the road at least once. Sittin' in the busa nest now with bug guts all over the front, dust on the chassis and little black rubber spots all over the back. :super: Me & Pimp hit it yesterday. Found a great road to ride and it ain't that far from the house. Nice twisties and some nice speed limit bumping straights to boot. :laugh:

On the stop sign where you turn onto this road someone has scratched "TWO WHEEL RACETRACK" "GIVE IT HELL"... :D

Ok, I'm busted...  :D Actually, ask Pimpbike. It's seen the road at least once. Sittin' in the busa nest now with bug guts all over the front, dust on the chassis and little black rubber spots all over the back. :super: Me & Pimp hit it yesterday. Found a great road to ride and it ain't that far from the house. Nice twisties and some nice speed limit bumping straights to boot. :laugh:

On the stop sign where you turn onto this road someone has scratched "TWO WHEEL RACETRACK" "GIVE IT HELL"...   :D
What?:super:??? bug guts, dust, and rubber........how come yer on the board, you should be out there with a mitful of Zaino dude........that's not like you.
Man, I wash mine after every ride.......yer slippin. :eek:

Back