First full day in Colorado.

Just makes me miss my home state :down: I need to get out there, permanently, one day...

Thanks for posting up pics!! Tell Juli and the gang we say hi!! :thumbsup:

I'm from Cali but lived there for 7 years, definitely want to move back. My mom and brother live there and ride daily, not fair lol.

Great pics! In the last one is Shane about to barf in the flower pot or is that a post barf shot. Pretty good form there but he might want to bend at the knees a bit to avoid any back problems:laugh:
All joking aside some of those are frame worthy.

nice pics thanks for sharing them, if you can hit Etes park and the Stanley Hotel and take the ghost tour:thumbsup:

Fantastic pics. Love Colorado.

What time you plan on calling it a night on Friday? And what Time are you planning on leaving on Saturday morning. Also are you going through Denver? We are tying to figure a way out to meet up with you all. We were thinking of heading up fri night after work. It would be a 3 hour ride so likely 8ish possibly earlier. Then ride back.

Or we could ride and meet somewhere in between, if you guys are interested

Fantastic pics. Love Colorado.

What time you plan on calling it a night on Friday? And what Time are you planning on leaving on Saturday morning. Also are you going through Denver? We are tying to figure a way out to meet up with you all. We were thinking of heading up fri night after work. It would be a 3 hour ride so likely 8ish possibly earlier. Then ride back.

Wow, I hate to keep you guys out too late, that would be midnight or better before you got home. You have my number, just call us Friday, I am not completely sure what we will be doing, other than exploring the local roads. 3 hours one way is a long way to go. We will stay up however late we need to so we can see you guys.

Back