Sliders... Lose 'em?

The set I have is the same set that LoBusa has (well, actually she copied me...). Trust me, I think that you would really dig a set from 58cycle. Would save you quite a bit of money in the long run. Just my .02, but it can sometime be worth a million bucks.

Brian
WHATEVER BRIAN!!! Always trying to make it seem like I'm copying your a$$..... jeeze, gimme a break!!

Oh, BT...... Keep em'... it's worth it and IMHO it doesn't take away from the looks of the bike!! Most don't even notice them until you mention it!!! I've heard more positive stories about the sliders saving the bike than bending the frame etc....

Just my .02 (like the Great Bacharles says)..... I will leave you with a pic of Dexter with sliders, looks good to me!!!! But then again I am totally biased........

Lo

Purple_Busa_Laguna.jpg

The set I have is the same set that LoBusa has (well, actually she copied me...).  Trust me, I think that you would really dig a set from 58cycle.  Would save you quite a bit of money in the long run.  Just my .02, but it can sometime be worth a million bucks.

Brian
WHATEVER BRIAN!!! Always trying to make it seem like I'm copying your a$$.....  jeeze, gimme a break!!

Just my .02 (like the Great Bacharles says).....  I will leave you with a pic of Dexter with sliders, looks good to me!!!!
Lo
Well since you won't ever (and I do mean EVER) give me my props, I just decided to take 'em
tounge.gif
 It may be considered by some as being conceited, but oh well!  Shame on 'em!  BTW, I thought you quit for the thousandth time?
rock.gif
 Geesh!  Always coming back to show off your bike and make wise cracks about me.   If you're gonna quit, then quit already.  Tired of hearing your whining...
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

O.K., before anyone starts thinkin' I'm giving Lo da shank.  What I've said is a little inside joke that both me and Lo share.  And if she doesn't like what I've said then...well...Shame On Her!!!

Brian

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1078926245 -->

tounge.gif

The set I have is the same set that LoBusa has (well, actually she copied me...).  Trust me, I think that you would really dig a set from 58cycle.  Would save you quite a bit of money in the long run.  Just my .02, but it can sometime be worth a million bucks.

Brian
WHATEVER BRIAN!!!
Why are you yellin' at me? Did I strike a nerve?
rock.gif
Or did I hurt some feelings?
rock.gif
You know how I feel about your feelings. I think about your feelings each and every time I am in the bathroom relieving myself of unwanted waste material...
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wow.gif
crazy.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Brian

rock.gif

its insurance BT .  If ya ride like an' animal....keep them . I had them on my 2000 gix 750 .   On the Bus....no, I wont have them .  I'm not thrilled with the look .  Reminds me of training wheels...no fuggin' way was I havin' those as a kid.
  Insurance(in all forms).....it suks ...till ya need it .   Then, from what i've seen , you still get fugged .

hav a good one RSD.
I agree with this dude (whoever he is)......yer bikes gonna scratch sliders er not. No sliders= clean look.....call it dude.......yer ride.......not sayin they're ugly either just a li'l cleaner w/o

Back