Ol Rubb Dropped His Bike Today

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Sitting at a stop sign,my bad knees struck again. Left knee whent out(thank God not my right which would have killed my Yoshi can) down goes Rubb. Broke my left foot peg and scratched my stator cover.Nothing else Wahooo,due to the frame sliders.I did not install the sliders,dont like the look,previous owner did. Boy,was I glad to have em thou.Frame and swing arm sliders saved the day.:bowdown:

So if anybody has any of the 2 parts I need I would love to buy them from you. Let Rubb know.

Thanks,

RSD.

Thanks guys. I could not believe there was not more damage and that I managed to get my leg out in time.:woot:

RSD.

Sorry to hear about your luck Rubb. What gen busa do you have? I may have a spare foot peg laying around.

Sorry to hear Rubb, dropped my Connie yesterday, and well as hurt my self trying to save it!
Ruined vacation to the Gap, and all

Sorry to hear brother, no stator cover or peg laying around or it would be on the way.

Are the pegs different between generations? Frame 'sliders' if properly bolted and positioned can really make a difference in damages. My daughter went down at 35+ on her SV 650 and her right side slider was worn down about half way and the huge bolt was bent but, no other damage other than a bent handlebar and slight road rash on the nose fairing and can. I've seen some that have tiny bolts and are bolted in the wrong place...cause it looks better. At best, they'll only save a drop not a slide at any speed.

I have the stock pegs off my bike. One has the hero peg broke off but I can't remember if it the left one or not. I will look when I get off work. If it's good it's yours.

I have the stock pegs off my bike. One has the hero peg broke off but I can't remember if it the left one or not. I will look when I get off work. If it's good it's yours.
Thanks Bro. My peg broke off at the end so it can no longer hold the feeler.

RSD.

Sorry to hear brother, no stator cover or peg laying around or it would be on the way

You the man.:thumbsup:

RSD.

Sorry Rubb, it's my left one that's broke. I am guessing that it looks like your. If it's better than your and you want its yours.
20160429_165157.jpg

Sorry to hear about your bike. I did about the same thing on my last trip to Florida, put my left foot down at a red light and slipped on some anti-freeze.

Back