Frame slider length

hbus1300

Registered
I have a stupid question about frame sliders. I just installed a set of motovation sliders and couldnt help but notice the right hand slider sticks out considerably farther than the left. Is there a slider CO that sells sets where the right slider is shorter? It just looks a little goofy in my opinion to have one sticking out considerable farther. Thanks for any reply.

I think the companies intend to make them of equal length...but not all bike are the same on both sides. My old CBR 954 RR had 2 different lengths as well. It's no big deal.

The bolts have to be different length but the sliders came the same length. Cannot see both sides at the same time anyway...
laugh.gif

I know how you feel. I couldn't stand how bad that looked - expecially from the front (when you CAN see both sides at once). I took a hacksaw and shortened the right one. Now they look great!

On mine, one had a "shoulder" on it and would only fit the left side I think, That was so long ago!
smile.gif

it's like boobs, there's always one bigger than the other...

...I know a girl that one 1st and 3rd place in a wet t-shirt contest
laugh.gif

they are of un-equal lenght ..but I.. dont seem to notice ..unless "prompted ".. so I took pics..to verify ..n they are..
sad.gif
so I'll post em .. ) ..

1127 TO 1299

there's something about your avatar that I really like. I cant stop looking at the damn thing!
biggrin.gif

Back