Last mod for a while...

Dark smoke ZG DB screen. I've got a PUIG on order too for Baby J. Hope it looks as nice as that. You're right, BT, that dark smoke really works well with the color of the 10.
I think you'll like the PUIG better, man. It's a better lookin' piece.
wink.gif

Da Screamin Demon is looking good BT ... I'm a PUIG man myself ... I agree it's just a little bit better quality than the ZG for sure. Anyway ... keep saving up for more mods as a Christmas present to yourself.
Thanks DJ.
beerchug.gif
Is Adonis still lovin' his 10?
rock.gif
Ahhh ... a 22 year old ... first bike ... it wasn't a matter of if ... it was a matter of when. Fortunately, he didn't get hurt bad physically and now I don't have to dread that long distance phone call from Florida anymore.

Da Screamin Demon is looking good BT ... I'm a PUIG man myself ... I agree it's just a little bit better quality than the ZG for sure. Anyway ... keep saving up for more mods as a Christmas present to yourself.
Thanks DJ.
beerchug.gif
Is Adonis still lovin' his 10?
rock.gif
Ahhh ... a 22 year old ... first bike ... it wasn't a matter of if ... it was a matter of when. Fortunately, he didn't get hurt bad physically and now I don't have to dread that long distance phone call from Florida anymore.
Yikes! Glad he's ok then...

Chris, If the 10 uses the same type of windscreen fasteners as the busa, check these out in black.

black screws

<!--EDIT|flrider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099435314 -->

I got the light smoke puig db on my bike. But dont have a pic from the front. Here's a pic of the back. I think the puig is alittle taller than the ZG one. And maybe i get around to do the sticker mod.

<!--EDIT|bs72069
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099435357 -->

DVC00988.JPG

I got the light smoke puig db on my bike. But dont have a pic from the front. Here's a pic of the back. I think the puig is alittle taller than the ZG one. And maybe i get around to do the sticker mod.
I can't see nuthin' but them factory warning stickers man. Remove 'em, reshoot, and repost please.
wink.gif

try again fixed it...
The 10 uses four of those (rubber well nuts/bolts) and two regular bolts w/regular nuts on 'em. There's like a flat brace that comes up and goes on the middle bolt on each side. I could prolly find nuts (maybe the stock nuts would work...) to fit those black screws though. I bookmarked the page. When I have a little mad money I might order a pack and see what happens.
wink.gif
Thanks for the link bro.
beerchug.gif

I can't see nuthin' but them factory warning stickers man. Remove 'em, reshoot, and repost please.
wink.gif
Bike is in the shed. When i get home from Okinawa next month going to post some pics after i get everything i bought put on it.

wink.gif
Bike is in the shed. When i get home from Okinawa next month going to post some pics after i get everything i bought put on it.
Ahhhh, I see... I was just messin' with ya anyway. The stickers and reflectors are a long runnin' thing on this site. EVERYONE who has 'em still on catches shid.
wink.gif

wink.gif

BT, with all due respect, I got to immune myself from getting the ZX10R as a next bike.... The more pictures ya post, the more I'm starting to want one. ggggrrrrrrr

BT, with all due respect, I got to immune myself from getting the ZX10R as a next bike.... The more pictures ya post, the more I'm starting to want one. ggggrrrrrrr
I'm not tryin' to convert anyone here, man. Just sharin' the pics.
biggrin.gif
It is an awesome bike. It's totally different from the busa though. If you love the busa just convince yerself that you wouldn't like the 10!
wink.gif

BT...the Demon sure is looking purdy sweeet bro....

Not trying to convert.....I have my doubts....shid if I had the money now I know what my second bike would be.......:)

Back