Better never than late? Late than never?

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys , I went to the AMA Dragbike event in GA. a few weeks ago. Went for the Owen auction event...It turned out really well:thumbsup:
While there I took a couple pictures of a few racers etc. Just thought I'd share.... FYI Brocks was there and really helped out the Owen family also the AMA !! That is really cool.. There are some good people in the world !!

IMGA0241.jpg

IMGA0242.jpg

IMGA0243.jpg

Sorry it took so long to post the couple pictures, Sorry for not having more.. Most of what I have in on video...

youtube that girl all fuzzy looks superfine so the clear vid should be some real eye candy
:cheerleader:

Yep i saw her and she was not at all fuzzy in person, Also the snowmobile riders weren't to shabby eather. At least the one i saw wasn't. Spiderman was having problems hooking up off the line when i was there. We only went on saturday so how did he end up rocket? I've never seen snowmobiles run but that was amaising. I never would have beleaved they could be that fast. Sorry we missed you there, maybe next time.

If I remember correctly Spiderman was having engine problems.....& the Lil lady in the picture sure is built for punishment:)

Just talked to a guy that ran his bike down there and he said they(spiderman) had a new supercharger and didn't have the fuel right and the clutch was't working right. I think thry got it right later. I have a few pics but will have to see how good they are. Didn't get any of the top fuel guys because i left the camera in the truck and it didn't take them long to run.

Got to wait til the wife gets home. I'm old and not to computer literate. Most were taken of riders coming off the line and i missed a lot of them, they were faster me and my camera but i'll look back and see how they turned out. May be tomorrow but i'll try.

Back