"Million Dollar Highway"

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

(zukracer @ Jun. 30 2007,14:17) man I miss that area... did you make it back over to the copper area?  those rides up there were a blast
cool.gif
No, we didn't make it over to the Copper Mountain area this time. We are thinking next year we could go over that way.

(dadofthree @ Jun. 30 2007,17:02)
lurk.gif
Nice pics, was the lunch  
all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif
good  
laugh.gif
The lunch was great and it happend to be a micro brewery walking distance from the hotel. I forgot about affects of drink at high altitudes... was barely able to walk back to the room.. LOL.
Oh, the food was good to...

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

Wanted to go on this trip so much I can't stand it. Dammit.

Wish I could go with you tomorrow, too. Clutch return cylinder blew a seal. Won't hold clutch fluid any more. Dammit.

Where's the butterfly?
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

George, nice photos makes me wanna visit Colorado again...
I must of missed the post where you traded out your Busa. Good looking ride you have now as well. From the photo's looks like you had a great time.

(Wag @ Jun. 30 2007,21:31) Wanted to go on this trip so much I can't stand it.  Dammit.

Wish I could go with you tomorrow, too.  Clutch return cylinder blew a seal.  Won't hold clutch fluid any more.  Dammit.

Where's the butterfly?  
biggrin.gif

--Wag--
Promised to keep that in house.... sorry. LOL

(ks-waterbug @ Jul. 01 2007,04:13) George, nice photos makes me wanna visit Colorado again...
I must of missed the post where you traded out your Busa. Good looking ride you have now as well. From the photo's looks like you had a great time.
Still have the Busa.... cruiser is when the Wife wants to go along... which is becoming more and more lately. LOL

Beautiful!!! I love driving through areas like that...miss the Rockies too
sad.gif

Thanks for sharing the pics!
beerchug.gif

Back