Longish ride ...Anyone interested???

StwBusa

Banned
Beginning May 29th and returning June 9th (approx dates right now) I am planning a trip from Dallas Tx to LV and returning to Dallas.... The route is going to be (as I will be joining guys riding from NC & Georgia)Dallas, Ok City ,Santa Fe, Durango, Telluride ,Moab, Page, Sedona, LV, Albuquerque, Dallas... Planning on riding Death Valley too whilst in Vegas area..:whistle:

Let me if you would be interested..... Its around 3100 Miles without detours which of course there will be... Any Chicks out there wanna go???:laugh:

My buddy and I are planning another Iron Butt ride that day but you're too far away from us. We haven't decided what route we're going to do yet but if the weather holds up, we're going.

Im over here in Lewisville, I think 100 miles is a long ride, wow

Well I don't do this often I promise you.... But once a year I like to take sometime off from the everyday and ride with some guys I know and just have a great time... When we are riding its about the ride..but when we stop for the night its about the Drinking eating joking talking **** and just forgetting about the world.....

My buddy and I are planning another Iron Butt ride that day but you're too far away from us. We haven't decided what route we're going to do yet but if the weather holds up, we're going.

hey sleepless, pm me info...ill be in the DMV area around that time if u wouldnt mind a 3rd guy...

Sounds like a blast. I took a CO. trip a few years ago with pbghost and had the time of my life. Beautiful roads, scenery, ..just a great time....all on the Busa.

I hope to do it again in the next few years.

The worst part was DFW out west until we got to NM.

IMG_0720.JPG

IMG_0746.JPG

IMG_0749.JPG

Back