Miller trackdays for sale at group discount!!

Just got a text from Lamb....he says, he is "a go" for Miller
super.gif

BTW-Vinny. you still up for swinging by Apple Valley and picking up me and a Gixxer? I take it Lamb will prolly be rolling out with us too? I'm only bringing bike, tools, riding gear and warmers this time. I'm pretty sure we've got paddock garages this time.

Lamb is in!  He will contact Danny within the next few days and send a check out!  Thanks for the gentle prodding!
poke.gif
 See you boys in Utah!
biggrin.gif

(gtrpimp76 @ Jun. 21 2007,18:32) BTW-Vinny. you still up for swinging by Apple Valley and picking up me and a Gixxer? I take it Lamb will prolly be rolling out with us too? I'm only bringing bike, tools, riding gear and warmers this time. I'm pretty sure we've got paddock garages this time.
Sure.....may have to put your cute lil' Gixxer in the back of my truck.....trailer will be full with 2 Busizzles.

DD

I'm bring'in my easy-up. I think garages are extra.

I'll check with Travis about garages, but it'll probably easy-up city again
biggrin.gif

(Lamb busa @ Jun. 21 2007,21:45) Lamb is in!  He will contact Danny within the next few days and send a check out!  Thanks for the gentle prodding!  
poke.gif
 See you boys in Utah!
biggrin.gif
You also need to register with www.apextrackdays.com and PM me your screename. Don't buy anything, just register.
wink.gif

When Danny says he has the money in hand, I'll swap your screename with his and you're "Good To Go"!!

Back