Miller trackdays for sale at group discount!!

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Danny (copperone) bought the trackdays back in Janruary and now he can't make it. ApexTrackdays has given me permission to resell his trackdays at the group discount rate that we got back in Janruary!! Its $410 for 2 days, September 2&3. September 2nd is the East Loop and September 3rd is the full course.

Here's the link where I set-up the group buy,

If you were to buy these days yourself, it would cost $494. Its is an awesome deal saving $84. Here's Apextrackdays website,

There is only one to sell. First come first served. After 1 week I'll post in some other sportbike forums if no one wants the trackdays, Hayabusa.org gets first crack at it
biggrin.gif

Here's a list of other guys attending the 2 day event;
Charlesbusa
BA BUSA
Wag
gtrpimp76
Devil Dog
Big O
Jester0769
BusaWhipped
Young Hong
Jason Hong
Ryan Hong
Rocketman

Miller is an awesome track. The road course is a 4.5 mile long, 40-50 foot wide, 24-turn layout that provides a variety of cornering speeds, from 50 mph to well over 100 mph. The fastest cars and motorcycles will approach 200 miles per hour on the track's 50 foot wide, 3500 foot main straight. Miller Motorsports Park's longest configuration, the Full course, has a character completely different from either of the two shorter layouts. In this 4.5 mile configuration, speeds will be extremely high both at the end of the long main straight and through the daunting sequence of turns that comprise the first elements of the East side of the course, where cornering speeds will approach 150 mph.

The course has four possible configurations. The 2.24 mile East course is a highly technical challenge suited to lower-powered, better-handling cars and motorcycles. The East course has as many as seven major overtaking areas, and 14 corners, including the three-turn esses, which have significant elevation changes. The feature corner on the East course is the final turn, a 50 foot-wide, 9º banked sweeper that leads onto the main straight. It is designed to create last-minute overtaking challenges before the race to the finish line.

The Desert Peak Complex is right next door and is perfect for families or if you wanted to do other things as well as a couple trackdays.
http://www.deseretpeakcomplex.com/

If you are interested, contact me for payment. You can post, PM me or email me. Charlesbusa@hotmail.com
Basically whoever wants it will pay Danny. When Danny confirms payment, I'll send the screename change to Travis at ApexTrackdays and you're in!

qp.jpg

I"ll see if the wiff wants it!

Sorry you can make it though, Danny.

--Wag--

sorry to hear you cant make it Danny.

Are you still tracking your Gixx?

Charles,

Nan isn't going to take you up on this one. Next year?

--Wag--

(Wag @ Jun. 20 2007,06:02) Charles,

Nan isn't going to take you up on this one.  Next year?

--Wag--
No problem Lou.
cool.gif

These trackdays are still available!

Call Lamb....put some pressure on his a$$.

DD

BTW....Sorry Danny. Was really looking fwd to seeing you again.

(Devil Dog @ Jun. 20 2007,10:31) Call Lamb....put some pressure on his a$$.

DD

BTW....Sorry Danny.  Was really looking fwd to seeing you again.
I'll send him a PM
wink.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Jun. 20 2007,17:16)
(Devil Dog @ Jun. 20 2007,10:31) Call Lamb....put some pressure on his a$$.

DD

BTW....Sorry Danny.  Was really looking fwd to seeing you again.
I'll send him a PM  
wink.gif
He just left my house......and being extremely stubborn
crazy.gif

Damnit! Lamb got to thinkin about this real hard on the way home!
argue.gif
argue.gif
argue.gif
argue.gif
HEADACHE................................need to lie down!

argue.gif

argue.gif

argue.gif

(Lamb busa @ Jun. 20 2007,19:28) Damnit!  Lamb got to thinkin about this real hard on the way home!
argue.gif

argue.gif

argue.gif

argue.gif
  HEADACHE................................need to lie down!
It's a no brainer
crazy.gif

argue.gif

argue.gif

argue.gif

(Lamb busa @ Jun. 20 2007,20:19) 781.09 miles door to door.  Thats alotta miles bros!
You know you'll be pimp'in in Vinny's trailer.
With mad barbeques and camp fires!

You gotta come bro!!

Hey, it's only 160 miles farther than it is for us but YOU get to use freeways the whole way. We have to use back roads!

--Wag--

Lamb,
Don't wait too long to make up your mind.  I have a 90% sure guy that gets to go at it after a week of posting on the .org which is 6/25.  Make up your mind before that bro, he's probably gonna take it.

This goes for other .org members, all you guys get a week before it goes to the open market!!

And if it doesn't sell by 7/9, then I'm just going to get Danny a refund. Which means no one else can get the discounted rate. Time's a tick'in boys!!!

Back