gtrpimp76       A
BusaWhipped     A    
Big O           A    
Young Hong      A    
Jason Hong      A    
Ryan Hong       A  
Lamb busa       A    
Devil Dog       A

Rich has got plenty of spots reserved for Sat and Sun in A and B-.  The B+ is filled up but we know there will be cancellations, so we're waiting for some more cancellations to happen and slide into the B+ group. Everyone is paid for on Sat and Sun except Devil Dog.

AMA Superbike, for the first time, tested on the 4.5 mile configuration that they'll be running for the combined AMA/WSBK weekend. Mladin and Spies did 2:48 laptimes. Mladin totally digs the infield part of the track the best (which I do too).

AMA Superbike at MMP full course

Gasoline, I figure it will cost approx. $600 in gas to go to Miller and back.  And that's if it only goes to $5 a gallon. Interesting...
rock.gif

Yup. I got 20MPG towing both bikes to ThunderHill doing 69mph.

That's 1378miles round trip. 69 gallons.

Say $5 a gallon = $345

Not so bad for me
lurk.gif
But I will be saving up for it.

I PM'd last year's attendees, but hopefully, this should get some blood boiling and ppl jonesin' for this year's Miller Trip!!

AMA Supersport racer Ricky Corey doing the full track during the AMA/WSBK combined weekend!! Lap times (on my calc based on race S/F) 2:55 to 2:57!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep we're jonesing for this trip. I have the tires bought, 209 GPs(not mounted yet), the trailer reserved, and new tent poles ordered for the truck tent. Three poles bent last year in the gale force winds that threatened to whirl us to Oz. (Auntie EM! Auntie EM!)
Since you can time me with an hour glass, I'll be working on being technically correct around the track the first day, speed may come later.
laugh.gif

Since this track is so smooth I figure the tires should last me all 3 days. But I'll have a spare set of 209 Qualifiers just in case.

Camping: Do we need to contact Jill Giles again? I still have the number in my cell.

Luci is getting a new chain and sprockets this week.  I want to get some mile on them before getting to the track.  The Pilot Races are mounted, but the street tires are still on.  I'm not sure If I'm going to run day 1 on street tires, or go with the race tires from the start.  Staying at the Holiday Inn.  Couldn't bring myself to camp out.

Is Semi going to make it this year? I was thinking about him when I was watching "World's Fastest Indian" when they were at the Salt Flats.

Is Semi going to make it this year? I was thinking about him when I was watching "World's Fastest Indian" when they were at the Salt Flats.

Re: THE 2nd ANNUAL HAYABUSA.ORG TRACKDAY!!

9 MORE DAYS TILL OUR UTAH ARRIVAL! It will soon be time to bring the THUNDER!! :devil::sasmokin:

Gas prices are dropping...
Four more days at work...
:cheerleader:

UGH!!! must be monsoon season b/c we're getting hammered with some w#t weather.

weather.com sez Tooele, UT 40% chance of scattered t-sh*&wers on Sunday.

30% isolated r*&nshow#rs on Monday.

DRY WEATHER PLEEEEEZZZZZ. Someone please pay the weather bill.

I saw that. But last year we watched the rain falling all around and only go hit with the 1 shower at the track.

I just borrowed a High Resolution solid state camera and DVR. I have 3 cameras and 3 recorders on Luci for the track. Hopefully I won't have the technical problems that plaged me there last year.

Back